• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

thaivo

Nov 2, 2017
Fluent in English and Vietnamese. I can understand 65% of spoken and 85% of written Spanish (married to a Spanish speaker).

taco543

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Fresno CA
Armenian fluent, English Fluent, Learning Japanese.

I went through the whole thread and looked, no other Armos or Armenian speakers??

Last edited:

Deer

Oct 29, 2017
Sweden
Perfect swedish (born here)

Great english (media)

Good enough finnish (parents are both finns and I went to finnish language school until I was 13yo)

Ok japanese (going to get a bachelor's in it so it's getting better 😉 )

bombermouse

Oct 25, 2017
Native Spanish, fluent english and something like N5 Japanese. Wish I had more time to continue but it's what it is.

dosh

Oct 25, 2017
Fluent in French and English, and I can understand Spanish but I'm extremely bad at speaking the language (I can never get the tonic accent right). A few words and sentences in German as well.

Native Spanish speaker, Italian since that is my family's languaje, fluent French and English, and I defend myself on Euskera from the Basque country
Hey, I didn't expect to see Euskera mentioned. I used to speak a little when I was a kid (mostly because I listened to local bands), but I've lost most of it since I left my home town in Basque country (french side, though I spent a fair amount of time in Hegoalde).

kms_md

Oct 27, 2017
English natively
Russian (used to be fluent) and Spanish (enough to take care of patients)
Some German

Mr. Poolman

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Hey, I didn't expect to see Euskera mentioned. I used to speak a little when I was a kid (mostly because I listened to local bands), but I've lost most of it since I left my home town in Basque country (french side, though I spent a fair amount of time in Hegoalde).
I lived on Pamplona on my college days, and picked up enough to ask for food on local pubs and to be able to try my luck with girls! hahaha
Not fluent by any chance, but as I said, I defend myself.

Unaha-Closp

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
Just plain old English. The local dialect of Doric I can muddle by in. An older person will always through in a word in Doric I don't know though to trip me up. Otherwise, I only ever took 2 years of French at school but dropped it soon as I could.

Orb

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
English is my first and only fluent language. I know a few helpful words and phrases in Polish.

FunMouse

Apr 30, 2018
English and Spanish. I only know very basic Japanese, enough for a vacation week or whatever. I can understand Portuguese but not speak it. I'm planning on learning sign language next year and honestly very excited about it lol.

gimbles123

Oct 27, 2017
English and Russian. Natively Russian, but came to the US at a young enough age that I don't have an accent.

Cliff Steele

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Fully fluent and accent free in English, Dutch and German (duh)

I speak a little french, spanish and italian. All 3 not really on a conversation level tho just bits and pieces. At least I can understand them better than I speak.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
Fluent in English. A non-Spanish speaker would swear I'm fluent, but a natives speaker would expose me badly in seconds.

I really want to get my Spanish together, to a fully fluent level.