• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dwebble

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
"Bow to her! Bow to the Queen of Slime! The Queen of Filth! The Queen of Putrescence!"

Garp TXB

Apr 1, 2020
Not as often quoted but:

"Do you want me to send you back to where I found you? Unemployed? In GREENLAND?!"

The way he says Greenland gets me every time

Last edited:

transience

Found the ultimate water hazard
Oct 27, 2017
my wife said "i'm not a witch, i'm your wife" to me today

it might not be top 5 because princess bride is that good

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
Given that I'm planning a wedding currently..

(I quote this way too much to my fiancee)

I was actually at a wedding a few years ago where the pastor (who was also the bride's uncle) started off the ceremony that way ("Mawwage!!"). About half the attendees laughed, so you knew right away who got it and who didn't.

Kay

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
'Inconceivable!' Is the classic and 'my name is Inego montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die.'

'Life is pain, anyone who says otherwise is selling something' is a personal fav

Oct 25, 2017
1Ocy.gif

jdh96

One Winged Slayer
Jan 25, 2020
This is what happens Westley when you fuck a Princess in the ass!

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
"I do not think it means what you think it means" is definitely the one that I use the most.

That said, I pride myself on being to recite a large chunk of the "Wine in front of You/Me" monolgue on command.

Reizzz

Jun 19, 2019
Not to derail the thread but the "remake" featuring dozens of actors is so good!

Keywork

Oct 25, 2017
"And remember, be honest, this is for posterity."

"Sonny, true love is the greatest thing, in the world-except for a nice MLT - mutton, lettuce and tomato sandwich, where the mutton is lean and the tomato is ripe. They're so perky, I love that."