Friends
30 rock
Parks and Rec
Seinfeld
SImpsons
New Girl
Arrested Development

Wow, you put scrubs in top 10.

Would change friends and new girl though ( considering this is a US only list... If I consider UK the list would be massively different).

Wallace Wells

May 24, 2019
Definitely one of the GOATs. Last season was a great return to form following the decidedly so-so, virtually Dennis-less S13.

vlcsnap-2020-01-15-05ofkdc.png
How can you call S13 so so when it gave us

and this

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever™
Sep 24, 2019
Not my official top 10, just 10 that I thought of off the top of the my head that are several tiers of comedy above Friends. Friends isn't even remotely funny, at its best. The characters are completely unremarkable and unrelatable. I can't imagine how somebody would advocate for their Top 10 status.

Seinfeld
Curb your Enthusiasm
The Office (US)
Workaholics
The League
Trailer Park Boys
Community
Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Arrested Development
30 Rock

SirMossyBloke

Oct 26, 2017
Seinfeld wouldn't even be in my top 100.

Frasier however would be number 1. I'm not much of a fan of Sunny either though.

Creamium

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
I dropped out after s7 or so because I thought it started getting less consistent in quality, but overall it definitely belongs in the top tier. When they announce the final season feels like a good time to go back and watch all the seasons I missed, it's a lot at this point.

badboy78660

Oct 27, 2017
For me it's very close between Seinfeld and Sunny. Seinfeld was my "first love" (duh, cause it came first), but Sunny it damn good. Never gave a shit about Friends.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Hot take, I'd rank The Trailer Park Boys, even their weaker seasons, over stuff like Seinfeld and many other beloved sit coms. Jim Lahey alone is quite possibly one of the best comedic characters in the last couple decades.

Tarot Deck

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I loved this show before they added Dany De fucking Vito, witch elevated the show to insane highs.

BlueTsunami

Oct 29, 2017
If based purely on rewatch factor it's up there with Seinfeld for me, as in I could have it on constantly as something I can slip in and out of in the background

Peek-a-boo!

Oct 30, 2017
Woodbridge
For me:
  1. Curb Your Enthusiasm (the king of comedy, as far as I am concerned)
  2. Always Sunny in Philadelphia (even the least consistent seasons always have a couple of genuine laugh out loud episodes)
  3. Seinfeld (season 1, 2, 8 & 9 are actually more miss than hit IMO)
  4. The Simpsons (before season 9 came along)

Briareos

Oct 28, 2017
Maine
"of all time", thread proceeds to list mostly material made in last ten years. One mention of Larry Sanders in entire thread. Do your homework, people.