I choose...

• Colgate Optic/Other

Votes: 29 21.6%
  • Crest 3d White/other

Votes: 38 28.4%
  • Arm and Hammer Whitening/ Other

Votes: 17 12.7%
  • natural ingredient toothpaste/non flouride (please post links)

Votes: 8 6.0%
  • Aquafresh

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • Sensodyne

Votes: 38 28.4%

• Total voters

Heynongman!

Oct 25, 2017
This. Also use a pea sized amount and not spread over all the brush -the tube will last longer. If you have teeth susceptible to cavities, the best is probably neutrafluor toothpaste. Fluoride + hydroxyapatite = fluorohydroxyapetite = dead resistant to acid.
I just looked the NeutraFluor up, and the only thing I can gather is that it is so hardcore it's only sold in New Zealand. And my natural rebellion makes me want to buy it.

Septy

Prophet of Truth
Nov 29, 2017
United States
Sensodyne. I was introduced to their toothpaste with novamin while in Europe for a few months and have been sticking with it since. I have to get it imported since you can't buy novamin toothpaste in the U.S.

Oct 25, 2017
I think Colgate Total has the most Dentist recommendations so I went with that. They could just be paid off for those recommendations though.

Sleve McDichael

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
I use Colgate Cavity Protection.
I used to use Crest Pro Health, but it started making the insides of my mouth peel off. After researching it, apparently that's a somewhat common thing, so I switched to Colgate and haven't had any problems since.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
Sensodyne and arm and hammer are the ones I tend to use right now, but the favorite toothpaste I ever bought was
96Zjuco.png

It tasted decent, but mostly the looks people gave me when I showed them it were well worth the money :P

subrock

Oct 27, 2017
Earth
Jason Powersmile for life. It's got that intense mint without the sweetness of mainstream toothpastes. Hard to go back to anything else tbh

chaostrophy

Oct 27, 2017
I've switched to this Burts Bees "natural" one without Sulfates, but with Flouride. I get a lot of canker sores, and I've read using a toothpaste without sulfates is a solution. I cant say it's my "favorite", but it actually does seem to be working.

I used to get canker sores all the time as well, and switched to sodium laurel sulfate free toothpaste several years ago and they went away never to return. And I did find that toothpastes without SLS but with fluoride are pretty rare, for whatever reason. I use the Trader Joe's brand- it's cheap and has a nice mint flavor that isn't too sweet or overpowering.

peppermint-toothpaste.jpg

Ashdroid

Oct 27, 2017
I use "Sensodyne Repair & Protect with NovaMin" that I have to get from Canada. The "novamin" forms a hydroxyapatite-like layer and basically patches up weak spots in the teeth. I ran out of it earlier this year due to not being able to go buy it myself, and I noticed my teeth feeling more sensitive after a couple weeks of using other toothpastes. It works waaaay better than normal Sensodyne for me, which actually makes my teeth hurt while brushing with it.

Oct 31, 2017
My personal favorite is Arm & Hammer Bright and Strong. It really does what the label says because after I finish brushing with it, my mouth/teeth really do feel stronger and brighter. It's pretty impressive.

s-l400.jpg

I'm currently using a tube of Arm & Hammer's Advance Whitening and it seems to be somewhat more effective at whitening my teeth, but I do prefer how their Bright and Strong leaves my mouth feeling in comparison in that it feels more healthy and fresh, if that makes sense.

RedSonja

Oct 29, 2017