Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Conservatives doing their "everyone is out to get us, it's a conspiracy" shtick per usual
It's honestly hilarious. If you go to Twitter right now and look at what's trending #Trumpgate is trending higher than #Obamagate and the little shits are losing their minds thinking that Twitter is manipulating the algorithms in favor of Obama. It's a sight to behold lol

It looks to have an entry on conservapedia which means...I stopped looking into and stopped wasting my time.
What the hell is "conservapedia"?

Is it like The Onion of Wikipedia's?

WedgeX

Oct 27, 2017
Conservapedia? Wtf? Lmao

It's honestly hilarious. If you go to Twitter right now and look at what's trending #Trumpgate is trending higher than #Obamagate and the little shits are losing their minds thinking that Twitter is manipulating the algorithms in favor of Obama. It's a sight to behold lol

What the hell is "conservapedia"?

Is it like The Onion of Wikipedia's?

Conservapedia is exactly like what it sounds like if it were to appear within an Onion article.

Zorg1000

Banned
Jul 22, 2019
I'm still really confused about what Obama supposedly did, I just got a text from a conservative coworker saying "your boy Obama is in hot water now"

MotherFan

Oct 27, 2017
wonder how receptive they'd be if we dropped this hint in late October:

the fix is in! The deep state is trying to create a close race to prevent the public from knowing it was rigged. But we can expose them! DON'T VOTE! Let the election be so far from their desired outcome that there's no option but to investigate the rigging! We have the power to wreck their scheme. And then litigate in a Supreme Court that's finally restored to patriotism!

But if the election is close, it will look unrigged and that's just what they want! Force an unrealistic blowout. Give Biden record impossible margins! Then we show the evidence and restore through the Supreme Court. Patriots have already gathered evidence of their despicable plan and we can destroy it — simply by staying home in November!
Lol if we can find a way to get the Russian bots to signal boos that.

Flame Lord

Oct 26, 2017
I don't know what it is but it sounds hilarious; he already had two full terms and is pretty much retired, what is their bitching supposed to accomplish?

cakely

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
I mean, obviously, this isn't normal, but even by 45's weird standards ... why would you start a beef with a successful, two-term president that has a 20-point lead on you in approval ratings?

A sane person in that position wouldn't want any voters to start making comparisons.

THEVOID

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
I was just watching this live when the question was asked. I'm suppose to look at every other newpaper except for, I assume, CNN/MSNBC?

What a crying little bitch this guy is. And the way he ends his conference was soooooo bad.

That ending was something else. What a weird pressor.

GoldenEye 007

Roll Tide, Y'all!
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
As usual, chum in the water for a Twitter audience that represents a whole of 10% of a userbase who are active with politics at all. Let alone conspiracy crap like this. But institutions will continue to erode for the wrong reasons until he's out of office at minimum.

hsojlightfoot

AVALANCHE
Apr 6, 2020
Its bots. How can someone with 5 followers get thousands of likes on their tweet? The sheer fact its trending on twitter with almost 3 million replies tells you all you need to know.

Vylder

Oct 25, 2017
I've seen people say on Twitter that "this is happening!"
What the hell is even "obamagate"? I just don't get it

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Ya know, I bet he doesn't even understand why the meme is "gate" to begin with.

Oct 28, 2017
Why are conservatives constantly Charlie Brown to reality's Lucy? Its pathetic. Every ginned up controversy they've whined about for a decade has resulted in no arrests, no indictments and no reforms. Just a lot of agitation and froth.

Why do they continue to play the sucker?

To be honest I don't even know what the word " gate" refers to when we talk about scandals. And I feel stupid every time cause everyone seems to understand except me
It's a reference to the Watergate Hotel where Mark Felt -- known then as deep throat -- fed Woodward and Bernstein the information to take down Richard Nixon. Which was referred to as Watergate. Now it has been reduced to shorthand for any scandal.

Deleted member 60295

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 28, 2019
Conservapedia is exactly like what it sounds like if it were to appear within an Onion article.

It's so fucking bad that its the entire reason Rationalwiki exists. Some decent people were trying to edit conservapedia and insert actual facts, and they were all banned. So one of them said "fuck it, I'll make my own biased wiki, but biased in favor of the truth." And its a fucking great wiki at that. You don't feel wikipedia is hard enough on or goes into detail enough about conspiracy theories and psuedoscience? Well, rationalwiki is the antidote to that. Plus, it has jokes! So it's not nearly as dry as wikipedia either.

Kendrid

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
One thing I love about the crazy qanon people is their nonsensical maps.

EXxhx-aWAAEAzwE

Euphoria

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Earth
It is something so bad, the likes of which have never been seen before. Such a tremendous injustice upon this great nation.

We all know what he did and that it is the worst gate. It is worse than all the other gates, even worse than watergate. It's truly unbelievable what has happened. So many people are talking about, and the things they are saying are incredible.

We need to do something to correct this injustice upon this country.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
I think this is the first step Mike Judge envisioned where you win elections by saying twitter hash tags that don't actually reference anything.

m_shortpants

Oct 25, 2017
The fucking press should just drop this nonsense, no point giving it any more airtime than what's already happened

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
These morons have been calling for Obama's entire administration to be put in prison for 4 years. Keep asking for them to produce the receipts. They'll look dumber every time.

Byakuya769

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Why did Trump say "ObamasGreat!"?

I guess we should just roll with the hashtag. He is our President during this crisis. #ObamasGreat

Deleted member 10726

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
ResetERA
I think at this point you can't really understand these clowns without being as stupid as they are, maybe not even then.

Trump and his supporter might just have the orange ass they all shoved their face up sealed so airtight that any normal person can't comprehend anymore what the fuck they are even going on about at this point.

Oct 28, 2017
This is so insane. One leaked phone call where Obama criticized him in private makes Trump and his cult flip the fuck out, but it's 100% certain Trump will spend every day bitching about his successor on Twitter if he's voted out.

efr

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 19, 2019
This is so insane. One leaked phone call where Obama criticized him in private makes Trump and his cult flip the fuck out, but it's 100% certain Trump will spend every day bitching about his successor on Twitter if he's voted out.
Country is at a standstill. Only R governors are reopening quickly and stupidly. The 24 news cycle Trump used to be able to change the story every other day with isnt working. They had to create a fake conspiracy about a former President, who wasnt and isnt in office for the Flynn stuff btw, to talk about. Flynn pled guilty, no one on Fox is saying that.
Obama's phone call was leaked, ya know, the same thing Trump has been crying about Obama doing to him for 4 years?

Hilary is being quiet.
Biden is working from home.
Bernie is trying to help Puerto Rico
The Senate is trying to pass legislation to make it legal to spy on US citizens browser history
People are dying in the US
More and more cases of Covid popping up because the current admin did nothing for 90 days.

GOP created a fake story and it worked.