Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
Almost at 1 million mentions. Is there something I am missing or is it another goddamn alt-right conspiracy theory with no evidence or facts?

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
Trump and the right are spinning up their gears to try and begin public smear campaign hearings on the Obama/Carter Page/FISA "spying on Trump campaign" shit. It's their next big distraction. Not sure what it's supposed to accomplish outside of the obvious racism.

WedgeX

Oct 27, 2017
It looks to have an entry on conservapedia which means...I stopped looking into and stopped wasting my time.

Oct 26, 2017
Mix of idiots and bots foaming at the mouth because Obama criticized the Trump Administration's handling of the epidemic behind closed doors.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
Our president is just casually signal boosting known conspiracy websites, almost as if he's trying to distract us from something...

The last time he made this many tweets in one day was during his impeachment

Almost at 1 million mentions. Is there something I am missing or is it another goddamn alt-right conspiracy theory with no evidence or facts?
tumblr_o0yq6cbVQB1qcerkko2_500.gif

poptire

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Conservatives are obsessed with Obama. Think of each mention as a single neocon tear being shed and it won't upset you as much.

danm999

Oct 29, 2017
Sydney
It's this;

www.resetera.com

Yahoo News leaked audio of private Obama call; called Trump's COVID response "an absolute chaotic disaster.” COVID

Yahoo News obtained an audio recording of former President Obama speaking in a private phone call with Obama administration alumni. In the call he gives his personal criticism of the Trump administration's handling of the pandemic response and the Michael Flynn case. I have mixed feelings about...

Technically a bit of a no no for former Presidents to do this but the Trump admin is hardly one to have any ground to stand on when talking about erosions of norms.

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It's this;

www.resetera.com

Yahoo News leaked audio of private Obama call; called Trump's COVID response "an absolute chaotic disaster.” COVID

Yahoo News obtained an audio recording of former President Obama speaking in a private phone call with Obama administration alumni. In the call he gives his personal criticism of the Trump administration's handling of the pandemic response and the Michael Flynn case. I have mixed feelings about...

Technically a bit of a no no for former Presidents to do this

Publicly.

Not a no-no to say it in a private convo that gets leaked.

Anyhoo, they just don't want people to think about 80K dead Americans and climbing.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
It's fucking incredible that conservatives honestly believe Obama pointing out the obvious with over 80,000 people dead is somehow a "gate" but here we are, and another reason I will insist people stop treating conservatives as our friends or simply fellow Americans with different views and as the dangerous, demented fucking morons they are.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Over 80k Americans have died of the virus that Trump spent months downplaying (and that he's still failing at containing, and is sure to spread even more now that a number of places are ending their lockdowns).

Getting the base all riled up about Obama is the only thing these monsters can think of.

Deleted member 11046

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's the next stage in the Trump/Qanon escalation and part of the Great Awakening, which will involve the arrest/downfall of Barry Soetoro aka Barack Obama and senior democratic leadership and other co-conspirators including Comey. But most of liberal/left twitter just thinks Trump and his cultist are crazy and ranting because of the leaked phonecall.

Edit: Jesus Christ, all of you are just... clueless. Why is no one paying attention to what these fucking maniacs are talking/plotting about amongst themselves?

Oct 27, 2017
Why do you guys even bother yourselves with this shit? Looking at the hashtag is enough for me to know it'll be something stupid and not even bother caring

NekoNeko

Coward
Oct 26, 2017
say whatever you want about trump but obama did absolutely nothing about covid 19 during his presidency!!1!

GoldenEye 007

Roll Tide, Y'all!
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
It's the next stage in the Trump/Qanon escalation and part of the Great Awakening, which will involve the arrest/downfall of Barry Soetoro aka Barack Obama and senior democratic leadership and other co-conspirators including Comey. But most of liberal/left twitter just thinks Trump and his cultist are crazy and ranting because of the leaked phonecall.

Edit: Jesus Christ, all of you are just... clueless. Why is no one paying attention to what these fucking maniacs are talking/plotting about amongst themselves?
Well bold strategy going on a political witch hunt on a highly popular former president. While also thinking the Covid death toll will be able to be overlooked.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017

People pay attention but like you said it, they're fucking maniacs. The narrative changes every day with these folks because its based almost entirely on made up bull shit. I'm still waiting for JFK Jr. to come out of hiding to take down Hillary and Bams along with the rest of the deepstate. If its not 5G killing people it will be some other nonsense some crank comes up with that catches on with the other cranks.

Stooge

Oct 29, 2017
I think this is about Steele and Russia actually. It's qanon shit.

Something about Clinton/Rice and Kerry. Is a fucking nothingburger but we'll probably have a mcgann style investigation

THEVOID

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Just seeing this now. Trump is crying because 4 years of bashing Obama, and a leaked tape sends him overboard. Grow some stones man.

SteveWinwood

Oct 25, 2017
USA USA USA
the like three times ive ever clicked on a trending tweet on the Twitter it always shows me people just making fun of whatever the hashtag is in the first place, and making it trend further still and signal boosting it

this and the boycott Costco or whatever is just tweets saying "wow what a bunch of dummies who are making this trend #thetrendingthing"