Liquor

Oct 28, 2017
I mean, there was a huge dry spell with superhero games thanks to a flood of subpar to bad games. I'm sure publishers lost faith in these games. But Insomniac has blown it out the water and showed the world at large there is still way more to see when it comes to these kinds of genre games.

86OZxC6.jpg

Personally I would love to see a Hulk game. Imagine the same visual fidelity and attention to detail Insomniac did with Spidey, with destructible environments. And when you are done rampaging, fighting other super beasts, you jump away several miles into the distance out the city to safety/your current hideout. I can think up a nice setup/concept for this.

- Trying to cure yourself of the Hulk while trying to not be discovered/seen/noticed by people because you are a wanted by the government
- Trying to remain calm as you go in town and get supplies and set up labs to develop your attempts to cure yourself

Thinking about it is exciting. But ultimately, what game would you like to see and developed by whom?

chrisPjelly

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
I just want another Hulk Ultimate Destruction game. Give me the power to completely level the city, but with current gen hardware!

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Silver Surfer, Squirrel Girl and Blink/Nightcrawler are 3 power sets that would make amazing games.

open "world" space surfing through nebulas
Talking evil doers of letting go or else command an army
Teleporting everywhere

Chumunga64

Jun 22, 2018
OP, Hulk already had the greatest superhero game ever made with Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction

YoEssay

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
I'll wait for whatever super hero's getting the Rocksteady treatment ;)

(Don't got a PS4... yet...)

jacks81x

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Goku

Give me a AAA open-world DBZ game made by one of the top devs in the industry.

OP
OP
Liquor

Liquor

Oct 28, 2017
OP, Hulk already had the greatest superhero game ever made with Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction
Same was said about Spider-Man 2. It was great for it's time, but a new game utilizing the technology available today would make an even better game. Imagine the destructible environments we could get now.

akDV4kR.gif

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
A woman or POC superhero. Right now Wonder Woman and Black Panther are in vogue for the treatment.

Akumatica

Oct 25, 2017
For me, an open world setting needs to be interesting, Spider-man with it's realistic looking New York City is uninspiring. These hero's and the locations associated with them would be cool to roam around-

Black Panther-
black-panther-marvel-hannah-beachler-set-design-feature-interview_dezeen_2364_col_99-1704x899.jpg

Thor-
latest

I attached the movie versions as I'd expect that's the look any theoretical AAA game would strive for.

jobrro

The Fallen
Nov 19, 2017
I wish Superman would get one. Take the Superman Returns game as a basis for controls- he had all his powers available and flight felt wonderful. Give it a good budget, a good dev team and refine it to modern standards and it could be great.

Hulk would be great too. Would love a modern day Ultimate Destruction.

Just thinking about Spider-Man, I don't think she is in the Marvel's Spider-Man universe, but it would be cool to have a smaller title for Spider-Gwen. Something akin to Infamous First Light where it is based on the previous game (this case Marvel's Spider-Man) but with a new character and story.

Spinky

Oct 25, 2017
London
A Lantern Corps game has so much goddamn potential that it's a travesty nobody's asking for it.

Open world Black Panther would also be incredible. I'd kill to run around and do mediocre side content to help out Wakandan NPCs.

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Superman. It's so do-able, but no one competent or ambitious enough has stepped to the plate.

louisacommie

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
I want to see an action adventure dragon ball game, that makes the movement of flught, the weight of the punches, and the power of energy beams feel good.

Instead of trying to use existing characters I'd go for an au with the races from the 12 universes mixed and matched you play as a sayian, no character creator, allwrriten with specific original characters in mind

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
It's crazy that Superman hasn't had a single great game yet. People who say it's impossible to make a fun game with a near-invincible character lack imagination. Make it about saving people or preventing destruction.

A good developer would be creative enough to come up with engaging scenarios that challenge Superman's abilities.

TsuWave

Oct 27, 2017
Black Panther would be cool. especially if set in wakanda with all the futuristic tech, weapons and vehicles. you could also have very cool combat and upgrade paths with him.

Nightwing would be good too.

The Punisher could be max payne-ish.

Iron-Man could also make a great/fun game if given the proper budget, love and attention.

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's crazy that Superman hasn't had a single great game yet. People who say it's impossible to make a fun game with a near-invincible character lack imagination. Make it about saving people or preventing destruction.

A good developer would be creative enough to come up with engaging scenarios that challenge Superman's abilities.
Plus you could be put in scenarios as Clark Kent going about his day to day life.

Chumunga64

Jun 22, 2018
Same was said about Spider-Man 2. It was great for it's time, but a new game utilizing the technology available today would make an even better game. Imagine the destructible environments we could get now.

akDV4kR.gif

Nope, I can pop Ultimate Destruction in right now and everything holds up besides graphics. Only the swinging in Spider-man 2 holds up

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
I want a game with the Marvel Street level heroes like Daredevil and Iron Fist. Not sure how you would do it, unless its just another Marvel Heroes/Ultimate Alliance like rpg, but I would love it.

Also want an actual X-Men game lol. Just make it like GTA5, where theres 3-4 heroes that you can switch between.

Really curious to see what the Square Enix Avengers game looks like, along with the rumored WB Justice Leauge/Suicide Squad game. More so interested to see how they get around the multiple heroes starring in one single game.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
I needed a Thor mod for God of War.

Besides that, I need a Daredevil game, still sad we never got the cancelled one. And maybe an Iron Fist one, with lots of moves, and make Colleen Wing playable with awesome sword battles.

I wouldn't mind Black Panther either, with a lot of cool tech, and an open world Wakanda.

OP
OP
Liquor

Liquor

Oct 28, 2017
Nope, I can pop Ultimate Destruction in right now and everything holds up besides graphics. Only the swinging in Spider-man 2 holds up
There are a handful of games that are still somewhat fun to play, but this ain't about that. Definitely don't want any developer avoiding making a new game based on a specific character with modern tech and advancements because some company made a hit 13 years ago.

Akumatica

Oct 25, 2017
A Lobo game where you play a violent bounty hunter flying from planet to planet in a dark send up of the "Mass Effect" games. Tend your space dolphins and upgrade your motorcycle. Art designs by Simon Bisley and a metal soundtrack. As for developers, maybe Grasshopper or the Asura's Wrath team-

UY0F0Xsk_1510131228301.jpg

lobo1.jpg

044d3ab48e2ff9ba8bf3f8efc3965d4e.jpg

Deimos

Oct 25, 2017
The Flash would make for a great game. Even that cancelled game looked pretty good.