What console will you be playing RDR2 on?

• Playstation 4

Votes: 531 22.3%
  • Playstation 4 Pro

Votes: 969 40.8%
  • Xbox One

Votes: 75 3.2%
  • Xbox One X

Votes: 801 33.7%

• Total voters

Deleted member 13645

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Not sure if i'm buying it quite yet, but since I own both Pro and X, X seems like the logical decision if I get it due to being more powerful.

Andrew Lucas

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
Pro for me

I like your attitude, because you know that you get to play and enjoy the same game no matter what console you are playing
and that's what matters.

He's not that guy here that just bought a Pro but might return it if the X version has a considerable difference. That's just something else.

Here in Brazil either Pro or X is expensive as fuck, I had the S already and I wanted its rival to get through the exclusives, so I got the base one that came with four of them (TLOU, Until Dawn, Nathan Drake and UC4) plus Spider-Man for an extra buck, instead of the Pro and nothing else. Next gen is in what, two-three years? Not really worth it to me.

An Era poster here, in this situation, might have gotten the Pro without any controllers if it came to it haha.

VinFTW

Oct 25, 2017
Have a Pro and X, will be getting it on the X for (obviously) the best looking version.

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
When I get around to getting the game, I'll be playing it on my Xbox One X.

I'm just not getting it at launch. I loved the first game, but I dunno... I just can't get too hyped for this one for some reason.

Rogue Blue

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Well since the PC version isn't coming anytime soon, it'll have to be the PS4 Pro version, since it's the one current gen system I own besides the Switch.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
My Xbox One X has this adorable problem where the networking is a total shit show even on a wired connection and hovers around 80 ping as a base line and then frequently spikes to 400s for minutes at a time meaning that all online games are basically unplayable. For what it's worth, my original VCR One and the S console did the same too so it's not a bug related to the consoles hardware itself.

Guess I'm going with the PS4 Professional so I can play online.

selo

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
As others have said.. PC whenever it comes (not in a hurry). I'd think they'll release it at about the same time as cyberpunk along with the next gen version of it :|

flipswitch

Oct 25, 2017
Are people really expecting it to release on PC? I would have love that but I thought R* ruled it out?

AfropunkNyc

Nov 15, 2017
If i had a ps4 pro and a xbox one x. Being i only have a gaming PC.... sadly no platform since its not on the PC :(

GavinUK86

Oct 25, 2017
Since I only own the standard PS4 and Xbox One models, I'm getting this on PS4. I have a feeling it'll be fine there, but an absolute mess on the Xbox One.

Oct 27, 2017
Are people really expecting it to release on PC? I would have love that but I thought R* ruled it out?

It'll come to PC. They haven't ruled it out. When is the only question. GTA5 took about 18 months, but I imagine the next gen versions got priority over the PC version. And since next gen this time probably isn't until 2020 that won't happen this time. My guess would be fall 2019 for PC, and then next gen console versions at launch.

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
It'll come to PC. They haven't ruled it out. When is the only question. GTA5 took about 18 months, but I imagine the next gen versions got priority over the PC version. And since next gen this time probably isn't until 2020 that won't happen this time. My guess would be fall 2019 for PC, and then next gen console versions at launch.

It'll be 18 months at a minimum, and tbh if GTAV took that long I think they'll just push it to 2 years and do the next gen ports day and date with the pc version if fall 2020 is ps5/xbox2

Vandal Deca

Oct 21, 2018
PS4 Pro on a 1080p TV, because I'm a fool.

Unless I win that Taco Bell Xbox One X from Taco Bell! Subjecting myself to another box tomorrow.

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
I'm going to wait for the PC version.

If it's not here in like 2-3 years, I'll get it on PS4 Pro.

Or maybe by then there's going to be talks of a PS5 version....Hmm.