• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What is your platform of choice ?

• Xbox One / S

Votes: 40 3.1%
  • Xbox One X

Votes: 41 3.2%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 114 8.9%
  • Xbox Series X

Votes: 654 51.2%
  • PC

Votes: 598 46.8%
  • Xcloud ( I presume it will be available)

Votes: 43 3.4%

• Total voters

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
tvFxujd.gif

GamerJM

Nov 8, 2017
I'll be playing it on PC.

I'd probably fuck around with the free MP on my VCR Xbox One if I didn't get a PC good enough to run it a little while back.

Doskoi Panda

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I'll be playing the game on PC and Xbox Series X. I only play with M/KB so that restricts me to platforms which support it... but I can also play 'mobile' within my home using my iPad, my lapboard (which has a phone/tablet stand built in), and the wireless M/KB set that I keep on that lapboard and connected to my Xbox Series X. That enables me to play with my brother in his room when we do co-op stuff! I could use PC for that too, but where streaming is concerned, it's a bit simpler to just use Xbox for that.

I'll be sticking to PC exclusively for all competitive multiplayer - latency is reduced considerably at 144hz w/Gsync - but I'm fine with 60fps campaign on my TV and iPad, and I can always switch out HDMI to play 120hz, since we have a computer desk with a 240hz 1440p monitor hooked up next to our TV stand, and a spare HDMI already hooked up most of the time.

F34R

Oct 27, 2017
Prolly should have allowed multiple choices. I'm going to play on PC and Series X.

Oct 31, 2017
On a One X. Preferably a Series X, but I haven't made a serious effort to get one yet.

I have a few years old laptop that'd probably be able to play it okay/is probably better specs than my One X, but I'm not going to bother.

DarthWalden

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I will primarily be playing on series x but I will load it up in my PC to see how it plays.

Oct 27, 2017
Series X on a 55 inch OLED and PC (RTX 3080) on a Alienware Ultrawide (3440x1440/120) and/or LG Monitor (2560x1440/165)

zapo

Nov 9, 2020
have series x and games pass ultimate, but pre ordered on steam for pc after seeing that pc feature trailer, cant wait for release

ElNino

Nov 6, 2017
Why does the poll only let me select 2 choice when I try 4?

Xbox One X / Series S / Series X / PC

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
PC. Don't have an Xbox anymore, and want that delicious 144FPS.

OP
OP
DSN2K

DSN2K

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Always surprises me how many pc gamers have series X, I mean if you have High End PC do you really need an Xbox anymore ? I guess it's different room setups.

TheXbox

Prophet of Truth
Oct 29, 2017
Literally how can only five other human beings plan to play Halo Infinite on an Xbox One?? I tried to get an Xbox Series X and I could not do it. I downloaded an app to send me stock notifications. I pre-emptively created accounts on major retailers' websites with my credit cart information. I wasted two weeks on this. Where did all of you find these mythical Series X consoles?