• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Prolepro

Ghostwire: BooShock
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Sick, what do you see?

I get grey aliens leering over me, it's great.
Ive only had a hard visual hallucination once and it was in June

it basically was a combo of Babadook and Steve Carrell's character in Despicable Me but just the silhouette since I was facing a bedroom window and my brain visualized way more light coming through than was possible

What does it for me is the thrill of coming down off the fear. It got more annoying than scary once I learned how to deal with it in high school since it happened a lot back then but it's died back down to be seldom enough to be thrilling.

Couldve at least been a goddamn minion.

Oct 31, 2017
Unknown
Expecting people in front line work involving others to put some effort into doing their job properly and professionally despite personal prejudices.

Like the police but even in less critical positions in society like the Walmart greeters.

Magoo

Oct 28, 2017
UK
Well you know those people that stop you and say "can I just ask you a few questions..." when you're out shopping.

Instead of pretending I didn't hear them or I'm in a rush to get somewhere I stop and answer them.

I'm basically taking bullets for all the people that then can walk by without getting stopped and I'm helping some poor sod that's been stood in the cold for hours with only dried snot on their clipboards.

Deleted member 15447

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't drive, it makes me really nauseous.

But love skydiving.

That's about as weird as I get.

Oh, I talk to my cat. Counts as weird I guess.

Ichthyosaurus

Banned
Dec 26, 2018
I watch an obscure tv show about solving mysteries with the FBI.

The_X-Files-then.jpg

Voke

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Tbh anime, a lot of my friends try and tell me its normal. Popular yes, but normal? Lmfao nah shit weird af

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This sounds oddly fascinating. Whats the channel?

There's probably a dedicated channel but here's some beginner stuff. The real stuff - where they do the inside of exhausts and like, recarpet the inside of the glovebox is probably on the darkweb.

At about 2:12 I caution people that brush thing is NOT for the faint of heart. Like, whoa I didn't know that was even a thing but once you see it you're hooked.

And here we meet these disgusting freaks and hear them try to defend what they do.

Probably some sickos out there detailing Ferraris and McLarens too.

Last edited:

machine

Oct 25, 2017
Recently I've been watching YouTube videos of people building scale model cars and airplanes.

Kasey

Nov 1, 2017
Boise
I was kinda aroused by Kelly the vampire in The Strain.

Her stinger being a mix of giant labia/dick to be precise. I watched that scene where she killed her best friend and got a chub.

Panther2103

Oct 27, 2017
Sick, what do you see?

I get grey aliens leering over me, it's great.
On one occasion I also had the intense impression that a kitten was sat on me, and poking my face with it's nose.

I have been sleeping on my back to get weird dreams, but do get sleep paralysis quite often from it. I usually see hooded figures standing next to me not moving.

Falchion

Oct 25, 2017
Boise
In the fall and winter, I sleep with all the windows of my room open so it's like 40 degrees. Then I get in bed under like 5 covers and hybernate. Best sleep ever.

Kiria

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Buying expensive cars and driving them once every blue moon since my office is just walking distance to my home