• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Dec 22, 2017
confused-jaguars-fan.gif

This is probably mine.

Runner up:

Last edited:

CyrilFiggis

Nov 3, 2017
Pennsylvania
I've been through six pages of GIFs looking for an explanation of what is going on with Tom Brady's face in that one and am leaving frustrated at not having an answer.

At least all of the classics were here. My contribution:
source.gif

camu

Oct 29, 2017
I once saw a "brb using imagination since no pics" gif posted on Gaf a while ago, but I've never been able to find it. It's a gif of a guy putting his fingers on his temples and he pulls the funniest faces looking upwards (description incase somebody has it..)

Edit: wait I think this is it:

bawjaws

Oct 28, 2017
This is a great gif that ticks all of the boxes:
  • Source material checks out
  • Is funny
  • Can be deployed as a direct response in an internet argument
giphy.gif

Jotakori

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
....And my reaction folder gets thicker. :D

Here are a few of my favs lol
D2F4yuT.gif

Eo9RFMU.gif

z9Ik5ST.gif

wYNi9XK.gif

FF one is no longer relevant but god it still gets me every damn time.

Oct 27, 2017
Southend on Sea, UK
It's the one of the first scenes of a cheesy horror flick "6 ways to die" where the girls put glue in the toothpaste to prank the new girl from school and film it but they accidentally kill her and she comes back to haunt them. The twist is the girl in the hat knew it was going to kill her, she was jealous of the new girl and she turns out to be psycho
Are you sure? I thought it was from a K Pop video. Though it could be both. Regardless, incredible gif. The look on glue squeezing girls face before she celebrates is priceless and adorable.

Anyhow, I love this amazing gif