• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Gaiaknight

Oct 25, 2017
To know that when i die i know i was happy and enjoyed my life the way i lived it and so far at 32 im very happy.

Yawnier

Oct 25, 2017
Go back to school to further my education in 2019 or 2020 most likely, but until then it's to find a better job to tie me over until that point

Midramble

Force of Habit
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
To serve all people in the endeavor to better the lives of all people.

To build an organization/company with this as the core of its mission and constitution.

To give this organization away as an unsellable share to every person, making it a universal birthright.

To lead a revolution in empathy

To become a better person that has the skills and fortitude to build this.

To love more

If possible, to live forever to witness the entirety of the human struggle against the dying light.

Possibly get a sail boat.

Ikon

Oct 26, 2017
Spend as much time as possible with my wife and our daughters as they grow up.

Keep pushing myself at work so that I will continue advancing, with the goal of getting increasingly intellectually challenging tasks and monetary compensation.

Enjoy life as much as possible, and try to make it through a winter without depression.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
To make bread $$$ do I can be happy. The only way to truly be happy is to get my money flow right.

Bread = happiness.

Conciliator

Oct 25, 2017
At the moment it's to finish my bachelor's and make more music

To serve all people in the endeavor to better the lives of all people.

To build an organization/company with this as the core of its mission and constitution.

To give this organization away as an unsellable share to every person, making it a universal birthright.

To lead a revolution in empathy

To become a better person that has the skills and fortitude to build this.

To love more

If possible, to live forever to witness the entirety of the human struggle against the dying light.

Possibly get a sail boat.

good_luck_morgan_freeman.gif

Kevers

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Syracuse, NY
The last year the goal has been to not give in and finally end my life. Things are starting to look up as of Monday afternoon and I hope I'm on track to be happy again soon.

hashtagrekt

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Retire by 40 was it and I've done it so now it's just amass more wealth using existing wealth to make sure my kids and their kids are fine to live life how they want.

ResetGreyWolf

Oct 27, 2017
My life is very goal-driven, but I don't believe having a singular goal in life works, because once you achieve that goal, your life would become meaningless. Rather, I have goals for each week and each year, and I have flexible intentions of where I will be in five years. I suppose my ultimate goal in life is to achieve and maintain happiness, as vague as that sounds, but the path to getting there is identifying the things that make you happy and figuring out how to elevate them.

Ragnar

Oct 28, 2017
As a child, it was to become a biologist or possibly a veterinarian. Now that I'm a biologist, my goal is to actively contribute to saving at least one species of plant or animal from anthropogenic extinction.

Aussiebattler

Oct 27, 2017
Sydney
Win the lottery, buy my Mum a house so she can live out her days peacefully and stress free. For me I just want a happy family, decent house and comfortable life, maybe retire and live at some chilled coastal town.

Deleted member 4372

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Achieve long-term happiness regardless of the challenges life sets before me. Project kindness, empathy and strength in the face of evil. To be a better person today than I was yesterday. And to never forget that family and friends are what matter most.

DavidDesu

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Glasgow, Scotland
To make some form of art in the moving image arena that affects and impresses people. I did media production at uni where I realised that no I couldn't really overcome my shyness and lack of confidence in myself (to command others to do my bidding and realise my visions, haha). So now I'm desperately waiting for Dreams to come out because it has everything I need in one easy to use package that I can start piecing together the ideas I've got in my head (I can't draw, I get frustrated with complex computer programs to animate, it's depressing to me).

That's me.

Would like to live somewhere else like Japan. Just comfortably, doesn't need to be extravagantly and live out my days in peace (good luck when the world feels like it's going to be a fucking nightmare in decades to come).

leenbzoold

Apr 5, 2018
Complete my mission in this slimy, disgusting and overall nasty shell of human flesh and then return as fast as possible.

NewDonkStrong

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
When I was suicidal, I would tell myself "I can't kill myself because I need to see the end of LOST and Mass Effect." (Fortunately, I enjoyed the endings of both)

After I got on antidepressants, my libido oddly enough kicked into overdrive and I suddenly, desperately needed sex after being a borderline asexual virgin for years. After several months of searching, I found the sex.

I guess now I would like to punch a bad guy.

Aztechnology

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I don't want to die alone with more regrets than happy memories. I don't want to feel I didn't strive to challenge myself in my career and do something that I feel good about. I don't want to live in poverty, with chronic health conditions. I want to have a good work life balance, and travel, make experiences at every opportunity.

So far, very few of those are going my way lol. But I'm working on it. Going back to school, working on my CS major. I enjoy what I can do with it, I like solving problems, watching everything come together on personal projects. But I don't really enjoy programming itself necessarily. I will learn new languages on the side, like I'm working with some new frameworks and python to get a head start on it. And trying to keep up in Jquery/Javascript as well. But I don't feel driven to do so. I'm a maker, its why I started in the Arts, and wanted to do Industrial design a while back. I'm three years into CS now and doing really well. But, damn, if I don't feel like I should have goon mechanical engineering sometimes.

Kain-Nosgoth

Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
to be happy and to find a way to not work anymore... in my case it would just be luck and win the lottery (i only play once a month so i don't ruin myself doing so)