Alastor3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
By ICONIC, do people mean most popular / well known, or most EXTRA. Because I can think of a couple of super EXTRA (in very different ways) final boss songs:

Baten Kaitos Origins:

Warioware Twisted:

But any of the Undertale final boss songs is great as well.

Wait, i dont remember Le Ali Del Prinicipio from BK being a boss fight song ?

ANDS

Banned
Jun 25, 2019
Its weird, I like Dancing Mad more , but no way is it more iconic than One Winged Angel.

I think you underestimate the game and that song. You have your SephiBro's who definitely love them some Sephiroth. . .but I've played FF7 twice and couldn't have told you the name of that song.

Dancing Mad though. . .

OP
OP
Baphomet

Baphomet

Dec 8, 2018
I think you underestimate the game and that song. You have your SephiBro's who definitely love them some Sephiroth. . .but I've played FF7 twice and couldn't have told you the name of that song.

Dancing Mad though. . .
I mean which song would people recognize more..::

saladdays

Sep 11, 2018

Obviously virtually nobody outside of diehard fans would be able to instantly recognize this, but after seeing it on every "scary moments in video games" video and thread, I'm gonna assume it's pretty damn iconic

OP
OP
Baphomet

Baphomet

Dec 8, 2018
I mean, I think most - not me as said - would recognize both just because they are fans of Final Fantasy; if we got exhaustive in the asking, I legit think it would be Dancing Mad.
Sorry but I must disagree with that , FF6 is great but FF7 is one of the most iconic/popular games of all time.

Sub Boss

Banned
Nov 14, 2017
images

saladdays

Sep 11, 2018
Might be an age thing, but this one is also huge in my memory (think it beats out most of the RPG themes here, too...)

Edit: meant this one, I'm dumb

antitrop

Oct 25, 2017
One-Winged Angel, but I would also accept Megalovania. I haven't seen people latch onto a final boss theme like Undertale in a looooooong time. Everyone knows it.