Palculator

Oct 24, 2017
Germany
I added numbers for easier referencing:

F8TT8pg.jpg

2, 7, 8, and 11 would be my favourites. I'd also be completely fine with her short hair from Bayonetta 2 — it was great.

Ebenezer

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Make it a gameplay mechanic where changing her hairstyle changes her move set or stats. One for stronger melee, stronger guns, stronger specials, balanced, regen, etc.

Nov 28, 2017
90% of the replies so far in the thread have horrendous choices. It's great that Mari Shimazaki or anyone at P+ doesn't take ERA or communities on the internet seriously. So, her design is in safe hands.

Quacktion

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
As long as we dont go back to beehive we good. Though from the trailer it seems to be the case, sad since her Bayo2 design is superior in every way.

MagnesG

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Those are Madoka Magika hairstyles lol.

Cone hair do suits a witch, but I always prefer short hair. A short ponytail might be good.

LiftGammaGain

Oct 29, 2017
Asia-Europe
Huge Bayonetta fan. I really prefer Bayo 1 haircut over 2 ...well and the game too, have played 1 multiple times, play it once in while actually...
Would like something fierce and not so fresh like 2. Please dont make the hair talk.

-shadow-

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Whatever it is, as long as it's not that terrible beehive I'm cool with it. Also, please have the 2 outfit in the original this time, that'd be great, thanks!

SliceSabre

Oct 25, 2017
I've always vastly prefered her original hair style. The short hair thing reminds me of CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT haircut which annoys me.

higemaru

Nov 30, 2017
Half shaved, half long. Like Natalie Dormer in the Hunger Games.

EDIT: Ah, it's called a sidecut

Vlaphor

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Topeka, KS
I do like twin pig tails, but I don't know if they'd work for Bayonetta.

I would say kind of long, but not too long. Number 2 in that pic of multiple hair styles.