Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So if they keep up with the trend of changing Bayo's hair every sequel what kind of look do you hope they go for in 3?

We had the beehive cone in 1.
latest

And the pixie cut in 2(my favorite.)
latest

I found this fan art which gave me the idea.
bayonetta_new_hairstyle_1_by_darikaart-d66xt8o.jpg

bayonetta_new_hairstyle_2_by_darikaart-d66xthf.jpg

Source:https://darikaart.deviantart.com/art/Bayonetta-New-Hairstyle-2-374452611

Not sure if I would go for these but I like the bun, the short hair cuts, and afronetta.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Why not all of them. Customization hair and clothes please.

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
I like her shorthair look better than the cone hair thing she wore. In general though I don't really mind as when I'm playing I pay it little attention.

SatoAilDarko

Oct 25, 2017
I want them to continue the trend of giving her and Jeane a new hair style each game. Of the previous two hair styles I definitely like the short hair more.

Mochi

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Seattle
Customization options make sense, I'd love to see a long unkempt look or something fiercer.

Or just give her a banchou pompadour in the shape of an upside down high heel shoe.

NANA

Oct 26, 2017
Pixie again or a bun like the one in the last row would be perfect. Please don't go back to the beehive, it always looked weird to me.

Roo

Oct 25, 2017
I don't really like any of the hairstyles in the pics in the OP but if I had to choose I guess it'd be between the 2nd one from the first pic or the 5th one from the second pic.

Giolon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
None of these feel right. If I had to choose one, first one on the 2nd row.

DJ_Lae

Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton
Bald.

It would be interesting (or horrifying) to see the imagination required to concoct her transformations.

Probably just a tapered bob of some kind. Second game had a good haircut, and was much improved over whatever the fuck she had the first time around.

zroid

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Did not even think about this but it's an excellent point

that fan art in the OP is pretty good. whatever they go with hopefully it's something new!

Deleted member 5127

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
First one is horribad, the second one looks amazing and made her one of my favourite characters, keep that haircut so it becomes her iconic look.

dragonlife

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I will be very impressed if they surpass Bayo 2's hairstyle. I don't know how they can do it, but I'm eager to see what they come up with.

OP
OP
Gold Arsene

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

silva1991

Oct 26, 2017
Maybe they'll continue the trend of making her hair shorter and Jeanne's hair longer

pls God no