• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mikebison

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The UK ones are ok, but I've been to Orlando twice and love Universal, both parks. Disney is alright, some of the more iconic rides are still great, space mountain etc.

But I'm going to tell you something for nothing.

The best rollercoaster in the world is Revenge of the Mummy at Universal.

It cannot be disputed, so don't even try.

MV5BN2JlOGE3NTgtZmZjYi00YzViLTljMTgtYjhkNjAxYTc4MTA3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzM4MjM0Nzg@._V1_.jpg

MrHedin

Dec 7, 2018
I love Cedar Point but its been awhile since I have gone (kids are too young to make the trip worth it for them yet). The collection of roller coasters there surpass anywhere else I have ever gone and it just makes for a fun day.

Kings Island will always have a spot in my heart as well because it has The Beast and The Beast is objectively the best roller coaster ever made.

Deleted member 1086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Boise Area, Idaho
King's Dominion I guess. Only ever been to a handful, both Great Americas, Busch Gardens Williamsburg, Carowinds, the D.C. Six Flags(which sucks), Legoland California, and King's Dominion. Never been anywhere near Disney World and only went to Disneyland as a young child in the early 90s so i have little memory of it(would like to go back someday).

If it counts the San Diego Wild Animal Park(or whatever it goes by now) is great too.

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018
Tivoli and Kennywood

YES. I grew up visiting Pittsburgh every summer and we would visit Kennywood. Even though I grew up in Florida its still one of my favorite parks.

Other than that I adore Disneyworld, Universal and Busch Gardens. I love being taken to an atmospheric place for a few hours. It's so great.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
I love SheiKra at Busch Gardens. But my wife won't go on it anymore because it scares her too much.
*eyes post above me*

besides that I really love Universal Studios Islands of Adventure and SeaWorld as far as rides go.

Dwebble

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Nowhere else on the planet feels like Epcot, and it's such a nice vibe.

Alton Towers has a superb coaster selection, and I live less than an hour away, so that's another strong candidate.

Hirok2099

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Going to Epcot on a quiet March day to simply chill and eat some great food is the best.

OP
OP

Deleted member 23850

Oct 28, 2017
Efteling is one of my must go to theme parks. It seems to have a genuine soul that some theme parks can lack.

LabRat

Mar 16, 2018
Animal Kingdom and Europa Park Rust.

i loved all the other disney world parks too but animal kingdom was definitely my favourite there. going again in 2021 to see all the new stuff (last time i was there almost 10 years ago). also going to see both universal parks in orlando and volcano bay, i'm really excited for that.

also i wanna see tokyo disney sea one day and see if all the hype is justified.