• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
I have so many favs, but Gloom is the OG.

6wOQJGl.jpg

Nakenorm

"This guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Boring answer but I've always loved Squirtle and his evolutions.
tenor.gif

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
Dunsparce.

Why? Why do i need to even say anything? Dunsparce is perfection. Dunsparce is the best creation in all fiction since the human kind discovered how to make fictional anything,

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
agBrA.png

Part Pig, Part Ape, ALL ANGER

Such a simplistic design that gets across both the feral ape pugilism and his little snorkin' nose and pointy ears, wrapped in a fuzzball package, a HENCH fuzzball.
Its anime debut is a classic episode as well.

Syril

Oct 26, 2017
kisspng-pokmon-red-and-blue-pokmon-firered-and-leafgre-rouge-feu-5b534457c90291.8752632315321836398234.png

Charizard isn't #1 for me as he used to be, but I still have to mention him because he was firmly my #1 until very recently. I think it helps that the above artwork from the Pokemon Red cartridge was the first Pokemon I ever saw, which is still my favorite artwork of him in general. "Here, have a fire dragon" was a pretty effective pitch for me.

5R13EAU.jpg

I always thought Arcanine looked cool, but what really put them into absolute favorite territory for me was finding out their stated height of 6 feet. I always assumed they were the size of an ordinary large dog, but seeing that they were more like this:
0a09e82bf4c2ee9d936cb1a16918f68f.png

I wish Arcanines were real.

472-Gliscor.png

I wish I had more to say about Gliscor, but it's pretty simple. It's a scorpion-bat. It looks amazing. The crazy yellow eyes tie everything together. Apparently in the anime Ash had a Gliscor that kept its Gligar mannerisms, which is adorable.
800px-Ash_and_Gliscor.png

Deleted member 2793

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Heracross because he's a cool bug with cool color.

Gardevoir because she has a great elegant design, the whole empathy thing and is super fun to use.

heracross.png
latest

Nov 17, 2017
For me it has to be Gardevoir.

220px-Pokk%C3%A9n_Gardevoir.png

Make all the jokes you like but I just absolutely love the elegance of the design.

Helps that I really like psychic types too.

It also was just a really good Pokémon to use in my experience.
Gardevoir came to mind when I read the title and so yeah, I'm gonna go with this one. I always liked the Pokemon but I think it was a combination of X and Y and Pokken that really made it one of my absolute favorites.

Also shout out to Braviary because this is the other Pokemon I thought of.

braviary.jpg

Just a cool design and a strong Pokemon in Gen V.

Pikachu

Traded his Bone Marrow for Pizza
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
430-Honchkrow.png

Honchkrow is aesthetically radical, and Moxie + Sucker Punch + Pursuit + Brave Bird is my favorite thing

Deleted member 42686

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 26, 2018
Pinsir

latest

Just love bugs. And this one here catch me since first time I played pokemon. And since then, I aways pick games where he appears. We're team.

Denryu

Oct 27, 2017
Brazil
I loooooooooove Ampharos. I really his design and i have used more than any other pokémon, so he brings me a lot of good memories.
220px-181Ampharos_PSMD.png

Second favorite is my boy Incineroar. Even tho fire has never been my favorite type. I became a wrestling fan around the time SM came out and i feel in love with Roar when he was revealed.
250px-Incineroar_SSBU.png

mopinks

Oct 27, 2017
oh yeah, can't forget my obligatory Celesteela mention
OVP1KQt.png

the way it incorporates so many elements of its inspiration into its weird design is some real big brain stuff and I love it

EdgeWilder

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Sandshrewsandslash.png

Sandslash/ and Sandshrew
228px-Lugia.jpg

Lugia so cool majestic and in the movie he was badass. And aeroblast best move

kirby_fox

Oct 29, 2017
Midwest USA
Eevee is a favorite because I wanted one as a kid. Like an actual one. It also getting Umbreon as an evolution was awesome. That and Sylveon are the best.

I also love Flygon, Mimikyu, Scizor, Porygon Z, Altaria, Luxray and Lycanroc for designs and even using in the games. Crobat, Pidgeot and Gengar are up there too as I've used them in multiple games.

Mimikyu and Porygon Z are the only one that I like for the backstory. The rest are designs I just like.

lord_of_flood

One Winged Slayer
Jan 1, 2018
Weavile for me.

461Weavile.png

Loved Sneasel as a kid, then it got an evolution and is somehow even cooler. Don't see this changing unless they have an idea that's a true stroke of genius

Bardoon

May 27, 2018
England
It's gotta be the little endearing sea cucumber - it uses its organs to punch things! So gross yet so hardcore.

It's also so stupid that if it finds a spot it likes it won't move from it to the point of starvation.

And its name is fun to say - Pyukumuku!

f95.gif

KushalaDaora

Oct 27, 2017
Scolipede and Joltik. One is the (one of the) biggest Bug Pokemon and looks badass, while the other is the smallest Bug Pokemon and looks really cute. I hate insect IRL but Bug is my favorite Pokemon Type.

JCal

Oct 27, 2017
Los Alfheim
KADABRA!

Headcanon: Ash couldn't beat Sabrina in the og anime. She was too strong; Kadabra was too strong. Ash disappeared that day, never to be heard from again. My favorite trainer and Pokemon combo.

il022.jpg

es77jP0.jpg

Last edited:

Aokiji

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles
Blaziken
Sharpedo
Sableye

2 of the best designed Pokémon ever & just one devious little monster that I love. I'll add the others later

MrNewVegas

Oct 27, 2017
Wtf Era. Nobody is in agreeance with me?

SLOWKING.

This guy is the GOAT. Comes from a line of dummies but wasn't held back by his DNA.

He's a genius.

chaosaeon

Oct 26, 2017
Mewtwo gave off an 'I will wreck you' vibe pretty hard in that armor and I thought it was the coolest looking ever when I was a kid.
220px-Mewtwo_in_armor.png

I also like Raichu, Umbreon, Magmar and a bunch of others.

Last edited: