Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
Replaying Subnautica since I just picked it up on PS5 on the summer sale. I was trying to show my daughter the lost river yesterday, managed to get my Cyclops stuck in the cave geometry when a tree popped into existence as I passed through the cave opening, promptly sprung a bunch of leaks and caught fire and when I went outside to patch the holes I was unaware that the noise had attracted a ghost leviathan which proceeded to eat me. So that was a good non-traumatic thing for the offspring to see. Think maybe I'll map it out with the Seamoth ahead of time and lay down some beacons so I can be sure I'm going down an area that accommodates the Cyclops' girthy nature.

I also picked up Outer Worlds (not Outer Wilds, which I also have) based on the recommendation of a friend, so I might start that up after my daughter leaves for summer camp (I understand that one might be a little more adult than she's ready for).

Interested in Riven and Forza Horizon 4 on the Steam sale but I'm concerned about my computer being able to run Riven (I built my PC in 2015 and the 980Ti is getting long in the tooth) and about FH4 being delisted later this year; I don't really relish the idea of losing access a la The Crew.

Sumio Mondo

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Rocket Knight Adventures - The OG. The MD/Genesis GOAT.
Shin Megami Tensei V: Vengeance - Almost finished the 2nd area now. Loving the Canon of Vengeance route so far, the new bosses and music are great.
Elden Ring DLC - Shadow of the Erdtree - I heard it's gotten much easier now, so a better time for me to jump in. ;)

AzureKnight48

Nov 13, 2019
Just reached Chapter 3 in the Paper Mario TTYD remake, enjoying it so far. Also picked up Terra Memoria from the Steam summer sale, will try it out this weekend.

ThereAre4Lights

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Alan Wake II - Finished Saga's first section and now into the
subway with Alan.
I was waiting for the Xbox audio patches first and I haven't noticed lip syncing problems so far. I accidentally started the Number One Fan DLC and had to back out of it - they incorporated an entry into the main campaign. Loving it so far.

RMChoodie

Dec 27, 2021
American in Costa Rica
Gears Tactics (Series X) - I grabbed this over Black Friday weekend last year but hadn't dug into it until a few weeks ago. I'm near the end I think and have been enjoying it quite a bit. It hits all the right Gears notes while presenting it as a strategy-lite experience.
Thank You for reminding me to put this game on my backlog list for a Discord backlog golf challenge to start July I needed a strategy game

StarPhlox

Oct 25, 2017
Wisconsin
I just finished Metroid: Zero Mission (still an incredible game) and I recently started Shadow of the Erdtree after getting my platinum earlier this week. It's great so far, looking forward to maybe tweaking my build and gathering as many scadutree fragments as I can this weekend 😃

Sep 8, 2020
Elden Ring originally came out at a time where I was moving and so I dropped it after like 15 hours. Started a new character last week and I'm so gripped I'll be jamming Elden Ring base game all weekend

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Hearthstone Battlegrounds, Watch_Dogs 2, FFVII Rebirth.

Sick atm so not going out at all. Jumping between all 3.

dedhead54

Oct 28, 2017
CP2077 Phantom Liberty- FINALLY started this last night! So far it's super dope. Feels a little tougher than the main game to me so far, but I did jump in as soon as it become available. Definitely going to spend most of my time with it this weekend.

WRC Generations- Playing through career, reeeally enjoying this one. Nice change of pace from my usual rotation of FH5/GT7/FM. I've even been watching some WRC recaps from this season and starting to get in to the sport more.

Paper Mario TTYD- Finishing up Chapter 4. Loving just about everything so far. Makes me really excited that we are getting another Mario RPG later this year.

Zekes

Oct 25, 2017
Will probably finish up Shadow of the Erdtree, and my partner and I still have Persona 4 Golden on the go. If I finish the Elden Ring DLC I'll go back to SMTV Vengeance

DeadDuck144

One Winged Slayer
Jan 16, 2020
Working my way through the Metroid series! I'm about through AM2R; plan to replay Prime Remastered after. Might pepper in some Bloodborne as well.

ponylegs

Jun 23, 2024
Brazil
  • Trials of Mana - 3h into it
This really feels like a remake, but I mean in an endearing way. If it's not too long I would like to replay with a different party after finishing it.
  • Monster Hunter Stories 2 - 22h into it
The story is going in a direction I didn't expect it to but it's really cool. I like that 20+ hours into it things are really moving forward and I'm traveling to all kinds of different places.

tiebreaker

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
Finishing up Infinite Wealth. At chapter 13, but got sidetracked with a bunch of side stuffs.

Probably not this weekend, but in case I finish it earlier than I thought, gonna play Still Wakes the Deep as a buffer before starting another long ass RPG, SMT V Vengeance.

mcruz79

Apr 28, 2020
Finished lords of the fallen today on series X

will probably keep playing :
- still waked the deep (series X)
- rayman legends (PSVita)
- knights solitaire (PSVita)

probably also start something new.

djinn

Nov 16, 2017
Dark Souls. Started again with an... idk warrior build? The first one. Much easier now that I can actually dodge. Just killed some big Minotaur thing on a bridge.

Can't decide between Forspoken or Fable Anniversary. Just started both.

SlickVic

Oct 27, 2017
USA
FFVII Rebirth- In the middle of Chapter 13, maybe finally going to wrap this up over the weekend.

Definitely starting Dawntrail, but probably won't be diving into it in earnest until I finish Rebirth

Also a bit of Baldur's Gate 3.

Deer

Oct 29, 2017
Sweden
Euro Truck Simulator 2

And the expansions Beyond the Baltic Sea and Scandinavia. Exploring my two countries Finland and Sweden. And really getting jazzed for the Nordic Horizons although I'll have to wait a whole while for that.

Really enjoying it. Having been to many of the places it's a bizarre feeling how they capture the feel of places in a minuature world.

TheRaidenPT

Editor-in-Chief, Hyped Pixels
Verified
Jun 11, 2018
Lisbon, Portugal
I want to do a final push into Rebirth and then start Stellar Blade. Way too many trips this year interrupting my gaming, having to go to Brazil and Argentina for work completely ruined playing through game releases this year.

Jan 9, 2018
Sweden
100%ed (I think?) Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth just now, so don't know what I'll play next. Maybe Dungeon Encounters. I'm enjoying playing shorter games than I have in a long while.

Enivek95

Aug 9, 2023
FF7 Reunion- I think I just got to chapter 4 or 5. I'm at that point where I'm ready to run through the the story and just skip the side quest. Don't feel like they worth it tbh

Cyberpunk- Still doing the early missions. Has not grabbed me yet tbh

Dragon quest 8 3ds- I'm trying to decide if doing the photo side quest are worth it! Just got the magic key. I plan on finally finish this game. This like my 10th time giving it a go. Probably my favorite dq game

Pictobear

Jun 15, 2024
Finished playing I have no mouth and I must scream and it was pretty good, continuing my SMT V Vengeance playthrough and I'm halfway done with the game (I think). Might start either Brutal Legend or Slay the Princess next

Kazer

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
Started up Tsukihime since I finished Shadow of the Erdtree earlier this week.

Need to get back to P3Reload and SMTV:V sometime too.

mightyrat

Sep 30, 2022
30 hours into Octopath Traveller 2 and loving it.

Side game is called "From Space" which surprisingly is really well made and good quality.

clapclap88

Jun 10, 2020
Pepper Grinder - The main mechanics are really fun and there are some solid levels but stuff like the boss fights, general combat, and machine gun aren't super polished and feel half-baked. Also, I'm on what's apparently the last regular level which means the game is VERY brief so it's surprising that it feels like it's already out of ideas. Still, the drill-based platforming together with the grappling hook is really satisfying so when the the core game is cookin', it feels great.

Diddy Kong Racing - Replaying Adventure mode in this with my little girl watching/sometimes trying it out and have been having a blast. Just replayed Banjo Kazooie with her watching sometimes as well so the N64 nostalgia has been strong.

Pikmin 4 - I've been on a 3D platformer kick the last couple months so I put this one on hold but I was loving what I was playing and wanna jump back in.

CaveGhostPurp

Jan 12, 2022
'Tis a good weekend for me to go back some of my gaming comfort food.

Spelunker HD Deluxe and more failed runs of Vagante

2 games about spelunking, comical deaths abound. Spelunky fans should give both a try.