Oct 25, 2017
First of all, if you are going to drink, don't drive! Plan ahead!

Second, what do you plan on drinking to ring in 2024?

Moet and Chandon for me just before Midnight
Barely drink anymore so might as well do the traditional thing
453084.jpg.thumb.1280.1280.jpg

Crissaegrim

May 23, 2018
Eh, have stopped drinking earlier this year but maybe I'll grab a can of beer if I'm not lazy to do that.

thePopaShots

Nov 27, 2017
We have a bottle of champagne from last year that we never got around to drinking because we fell asleep.

...Will probably have the same bottle in the back of the fridge next year, haha.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
honestly, after the day I've had today

as much as fucking possible without dying of cirrhosis

Zeal543

Next Level Seer
May 15, 2020
Either Whiskey (Suntory Hibiki) or a local red wine.

a small glass of champagne once new years hits

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
1. My family is away for a while
2. I don't know shit about making drinks
3. I want to get reasonably fucked up
4. I didn't buy any of this, it's just what is on hand

Here's what was in the cabinet that is either alcohol or next to the alcohol. Can a pro turn this ragtag crew of bottles into some good mixed drinks? I also have coke zero and almond milk in the fridge lol

IMG_5072.jpg

IMG_5073.jpg

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017

Here's what was in the cabinet that is either alcohol or next to the alcohol. Can a pro turn this ragtag crew of bottles into some good mixed drinks? I also have coke zero and almond milk in the fridge lol

IMG_5072.jpg

IMG_5073.jpg

Kahlua and eggnog is the fucking bee's knees.

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
probably whiskey because i really like whiskey

IMG_5072.jpg

IMG_5073.jpg
i see vomit in your future

Gwynbleidd

Oct 27, 2017
My uncle gave me a nice bottle of tequila. Probably that. I have to work the next day so not going crazy. My grandfather passed on new years and my grandmother some 25 years later on the day before so it's not my favorite holiday. Be safe everyone

Joshua

Oct 27, 2017
My plan: Copious amounts of champagne, no specific brand. And a few Camino gummies.

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
Any ideas for the tastiest way to get there?
if it were me i would just stick with tequila, i hate that flavored rum and blue curacao so much. and idk what to do with kahlua in this situation with no vodka. so like i would probably just be drinking margaritas (assuming you have limes) with the tequila, grand marnier, lime juice, and agave syrup

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
My mom and I always got champagne like Asti and Spimonti or whatever we could get.

Speaking of the year we couldn't actually get the bottle open was 2020, so I'm still convinced that year was cursed because of that.

Anyways I'm keeping the tradition going.

GlitchyDegree

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Dec 4, 2017
The same thing I drink every day, water. Okay, maybe I'll go a little crazy, and have a sip of soda as well.

jesu

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Lager, rum and ginger beer, sambuca, aftershock, baby guiness, espresso martini

The Albatross

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
BEEEEER

Well maybe nothing. I had a cold last week and I'm still chasing it away. Orettt much feel fine but haven't had a drink since last Thursday and might just go thru the weekend with it to chase it all away.

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
honestly the malibu with some coke and if you feeling up for it squirt some lime or lemon in there.

Goes does verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry easy.....which is a good thing until you stand up after 7 drinks.

There's something in the cupboard that says lime, so I should be in business. Thanks!

nded

Nov 14, 2017
There's a bottle or two of a certain mass-market stout in the fridge somewhere. Probably that, if I remember.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Kyuuji has me curious for sprite and wine combo, so maybe that.
lmao, i love that you remembered. if you're eh on the taste of alcohol outside of a handful of too-bothersome-to-make-at-home cocktails but want to be drunk then yeh, delivering a bottle's worth of wine into your body in a short time is bearable using the basics of a pint glass, some 13% Rosé (literally the first you find will do) and cans of sprite. pop wine into the glass, then pour an entire can into it so the pint is full. it tastes eh but it's bearable and works. if you want to class it up then just down the first pint and make another, it'll get you there faster and allows you to practice. win win ✌️