Halabane

Nov 10, 2017
FH4 only because i will still have time on the xpass. Then whatever is on sale or just go thru back catalog and there is always wow. The first red dead was not a lot of fun for me....don't really care about cowboy stuff and the game play I found tedious. But i can see lots are excited so enjoy.

The Gentleman

Oct 27, 2017
Black ops 4 and Red Dead 2.

I just finished Spider-Man so may get AC Odyssey too. Think it'll get sidelined once the others come along though.

Oaklight

Avenger
Jun 16, 2018
Warriors Orochi 4
Soul Calibur 6
Mega man 11
Red Dead Redemption 2

Already have them all preordered

Carbon

Deploying the stealth Cruise Missile
Oct 27, 2017
Red Dead Redemption 2
Soul Calibur VI
Maybe Mega Man 11

I'm so off of AC games at this point, I don't think I'll ever go back. I watched videos of Origins and Odyssey, and it still just does nothing for me. Which is a shame, because I enjoyed various entries in the series going back all the way to AC1.

Oh well, bring on the Old West, I'm ready to dive back in R★

origummy

Sep 24, 2018
Assassin's Creed Odyssey, TWEWY, and Luigi's Mansion are definite buys. Still trying to decide on Starlink, but I'll probably go for it.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
The World Ends With You Final Remix
My Hero's One Justice

and hopefully YIIK finally gets a proper release date since it's been completely finished for almost a month now?

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
OP is missing a little something.

1nizh7F.gif
Guys, describe your images post. Pls!

Apr 8, 2018
Definitely getting:
Forza Horizon 4 (via GamePass)
COD: Black Ops 4
Red Dead Redemption 2

Might get:
Assassin's Creed Odyssey
My Hero One's Justice:

Evan

Oct 27, 2017
Forza Horizon and COD4. Red Dead is probably a eBay purchase later down the line.

fossi8

One Winged Slayer
Apr 22, 2018
Starlink
Mario Party
RDR2
Forza Horizon 4

But most of all, I need to buy some time to play them

woopWOOP

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Been so busy with project that I completely forgot about Mega Man 11 releasing so soon. Luckily I can take some rest starting monday, gonna be a fun week.
Other than that not a whole lot I can get / am interested in.

jb1234

Very low key
Oct 25, 2017
Out of those, just RDR2. I'll wait for a sale with Mega Man 11. I will be picking up some games from this month though, like Timespinner and Cross Code.

Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
PlayStation 4 Pro / Red Dead Redemption 2 bundle. And probably Spider-Man as well. If I get anything beyond that, it will be older Sony exclusives like God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn, Shadow of the Colossus or Ratchet and Clank. Holding off on AC Odyssey for a while; it had my interest a few months back, but now I'm feeling burnt out on AC and need a break from it for a few months.

ShabbadooJr

Oct 27, 2017
Omaha, NE
Already picked up Forza Horizon 4.

Purchased
Assassins's Creed Odyssey
WWE 2K19
Super Mario Party
Call of Duty Black Ops 3
Luigi's Mansion 3DS
Starlink
Red Dead Redemption 2

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
Day one: RDR2, AC Odyssey, Soul Calibur 6, My Hero One's Justice (Switch), Luigi's Mansion

Might get after a price cut: Megaman 11, Orochi 4, WWE 2K19, Fist of the North Star

I was considering buying Super Mario Party, but no handheld mode means no buy for me.
TWEWY seems to be a cheap iPad port. Not touching that either.
For Starlink, I don't trust Ubisoft. I need to see some review scores for that one.

ninjabot

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
RDR
Soul Calibur VI
Megaman 11
BLOPS 4
WWE 2K19
Assassin's Creed Odyssey(maybe)
Starlink

I game share with my bro so we both only pay for half the games that we own.

Cuboid 64

Oct 28, 2017
Starlink, Mega Man, and Soul Calibur are the ones that grab me the most. Definitely gonna get MM11, gonna wait on reviews for the other two.

Handyandy58

Oct 31, 2017
Of the October releases, I think AC Odyssey is going to be the only one for me. Not sure if I'll get to it in October, though, since my backlog is already sort of large.

Fireclad

Oct 27, 2017
Nothing tickles my fancy coming up. I guess I might buy disgaea again if I'm really desperate to spend money on something but none of the upcoming titles are doing shit for me.

Maybe fist of the north star or Cthulhu if the reviews indicate they don't suck. I'm really not a fan of western settings or rockstar games in general so I'ma skip on RDR2 unless they've sprinkled some kinda magic pixie coke on it.