El-Suave

Oct 27, 2017
Assassin's Creed and Red Dead at launch.
I also want Astro Bot, Soul Calibur and Fist of the Nort Star for sure but those purchases might have to wait a week or two depending on funds.

Hibiki

The Wise Ones
Oct 27, 2017
Maybe:

Super Mario Party
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
Dark Souls Remastered (Switch)

Definitely:

Resonance of Fate 4K/HD Edition
resonance-of-fate-4k-hd-edition-555x328.jpg

DarkChronic

Oct 27, 2017
Read Dead 2 and Mega Man 11 are my go tos.

I will probably pick up AC next year. Still playing through Origins

Oct 27, 2017
Owning the Ultimate Edition of Forza Horizon 4 means it was a September game for me.

But for the rest of the month it's Black Ops 4 and Red Dead for me. That should be it for the rest of the year as well for actual purchases.

chrisypoo

Oct 27, 2017
RDR2, Spodermens Black Cat DLC, and of course Forza H4 at some point, though I may wait for a sale on that one. Other than that, the month belongs to TV and movies, a rare statement for me, but Castlevania, Daredevil, and Venom are all happening in October. Good month for me.

Black_Red

Oct 27, 2017
-FH4 (gamepass)
-Fifa 19 (since I Will uograde to Origin premium in october).
-TWEWY

Maybe Mario Party if reviews are great, but someone from my group is already buying it.

chanunnaki

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

But if I were to buy something, it would be Astro Bot, which isn't in OP's list. Gonna wait til November though, and buy it together with Tetris Effect.

Joffy

Oct 30, 2017
I've just bought a 55' 4k TV in preparation for Red dead so I'm pretty broke this month. I'll be getting red dead obviously, but that'll probably do me for the considering I've got a lot of game pass games I want to try out

brinstar

User requested ban
Oct 25, 2017
Mega Man 11, TWEWY and Dark Souls, but probably none of them at launch. I want Disgaea 1 but I haven't finished 5 yet.

JustinBB7

Nov 16, 2017
Black Ops 4
Thronebreaker
Red Dead Redemption 2

Free stuff:

New Gwent
Artifact beta

Busy October for me!

The Ummah

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Only thing I'm sure of at the moment is RDR2...and whatever I end up impulse buying on the Switch. Mario Party for multiplayer fun, plus catching up on the titles I've missed these past two months.

Wowzors

The Wise Ones
Oct 27, 2017
FH4 (Xbox one)
AC Odyssey (Xbox one)
Starlink (switch)
RDR2 (PS4)

Potentially:
The world ends with you (switch)

hersheyfan