Karlinel

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Mallorca, Spain
Doom Eternal-64-3: perfect Doom binge!
Fire Emblem: getting a bit long, 23hours and just got to the time skip.
Bayonetta/Vanquish: backburner.
Death Stranding: thematically appropriate.

Daouzin

Oct 28, 2017
Arizona
I alternate the three souls games and Bloodborne.

I'll dip in to Nioh 2 from time to time but I much prefer the From games

I love souls games, but i have only played Bloodborne, Demon's Souls, Ni-oh and now Sekiro.

I've never played any Dark Souls games though. I kind of want to keep it that way to troll. Are the Demon's Souls games that different mechanically/how they play. Might want to try going through them at once like that at some point or keeping my troll going.

iiStryker

Sep 19, 2019
I love souls games, but i have only played Bloodborne, Demon's Souls, Ni-oh and now Sekiro.

I've never played any Dark Souls games though. I kind of want to keep it that way to troll. Are the Demon's Souls games that different mechanically/how they play. Might want to try going through them at once like that at some point or keeping my troll going.
I've never played Demon Souls but what I've seen of others playing it on YouTube Dark Souls is just an evolution of Demon Souls with different lore

Tpallidum

Oct 28, 2017
I put FF12 Zodiac Age on hold while I play through Doom Eternal.

After those it'll be Ori2, FF7 and RE3 remakes

Daouzin

Oct 28, 2017
Arizona
I've never played Demon Souls but what I've seen of others playing it on YouTube Dark Souls is just an evolution of Demon Souls with different lore

No sorry, I meant between Dark Souls, Dark Souls 2 and Dark Souls 3.

When I play Sekiro I bounce between areas im exploring and bosses I'm stuck on, think it might be cool to treat the 3 games like I'm treating Sekiro.

Bunzy

Banned
Nov 1, 2018
So as a gym owner I've been shut in for a week now but Louisiana just went on 3 week lockdown so I'm really about to dig into my backlog

this is what I'm thinking please give some insight or juicy game's I might not be forgetting

1. Just beat resident evil 2 remake today with Claire so I'll knock out the other three runs in the next two days.

2. Thinking about hitting up a smaller game after and I'm thinking the perfect game I own and haven't played would be firewatch

3. I'm then going back to a big game and finally tackling horizon zero dawn

4. smaller game after I'm thinking what remains of Edith finch

5. this is where I'm not sure, need to replay doom 2016 since it's been a while before eternal but I also want to go back and start hitting up devil may cry. Haven't played 2,3 or 5 And I own the first three remastered on PS3 and 4 on PS4. Feel like I need to knock these out. Might play 1,2 then switch to another series for one game then go back and hit 3 and switch to something and so forth.

other games that will be slotted in

1. Batman telltale replay season 1 and play 2 for first time.

2. tales from the borderlands

3.finish xcom 2

4. finish creed

5. finish blood and truth

6. castlevania bloodlines

7. bastion

8. bioshock 2

9. bioshock 3

10. brothers a tale of two sons

Blade24070

Oct 26, 2017
Animal Crossing (my first!) and just going through my never ending backlog (but there's an end in sight after years and years... ugh). Right now blasting through DMC4 and Mafia 3 is next.

Peek-a-boo!

Oct 30, 2017
Woodbridge
PlayStation 4 — DOOM Eternal and Dreams
Switch Lite — Animal Crossing: New Horizons and a little bit of Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
Xbox One — Ori and the Will of the Wisps (this has been put on hold due to the numerous technical issues...)

Jun 24, 2019
Today I just finished Life is Strange, can't believe I put it on hold for 3 years. Episode 5 broke me.

Other games I am playing/replaying in the midst of the chaos:
Resident Evil 3 Demo
Dark Souls
SMT IV
SMT Nocturne
Yakuza 0
Celeste

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Tales of Zestiria, which I've almost beaten by this point, and Animal Crossing New Horizons.

I'll think about what to play next after I finish ToZ.

ZeldaGalaxy94

The Fallen
Nov 6, 2017
Sweden
Yakuza Kiwami 2
can see NPC with mouth protection
almost 100% done

Next I Will play The Yakuza Collection, so Yakuza 3 next and Yakuza 4 plus Yakuza 5 if end to April

Last edited:

hersheyfan

Powered by Friendship™
Oct 25, 2017
Manila, Philippines
Beat Ori 2 the other day, for now its mostly Animal Crossing NH.

In between sessions, when I run out of stuff to do for the day, a random grab bag of Steam backlog games - Murder by Numbers (almost done!), Black Mesa, and the DJMax Respect V expansion. Planning to start Katanakami next weekend!

Rei Toei

Nov 8, 2017
Divisions 2 Warlords of New York - thematically relevant
Metro Exodus: in preparation of diving in the two DLC's. Don't like playing Metro rusty.

Bear and bird

Oct 27, 2017
Recently finished Ori 2. Fantastic game with some performance issues (on Xbox, at least).

Just began playing the FFVII remaster on XBO. First time playing it and I've enjoyed it a lot thus far. I grew up during the PS1/N64 era and had both consoles, but little to no interest in JRPGs. But despite not having played much of it, FFVII's combination of chunky character models and pre-rendered graphics is giving me one hell of a nostalgia rush. :)

HotAndTender

Dec 6, 2017
I got a PS4 for christmas to play the exclusives before the next gen concoles are released. Finished Death Stranding last month and now i'm playing God of War. Got SpiderMan, Horizon Zero Dawn and The Last Guardian on standby.

Arkanim94

Oct 27, 2017
I replayed kh 1, com and 2 so far.

I could platinum them, but the gummi missions and com trophies aren't really tempting :v

Axon

Banned
Mar 9, 2020
Currently still doing alot of Battlefront 2. But thinking of either taking a dip into DOOM ETERNAL (loved the 2016 game) or my first trip into Dark Souls.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Doom Eternal
The Division 2

Those are my go to games. I'm dipping into Destiny 2 for some competitive PvP.

jobrro

The Fallen
Nov 19, 2017
Pokemon Sword and Sonic Forces (thanks PS+) so far.

Finished the main campaign of Sword a couple hours ago but seems to be a reasonable post game that will give me a few more hours or so at least, not to mention the Pokedex if I get inspired.

My backlog is large so not worried about running out of things to play at least.

Faderlite

Aug 2, 2018
Jumped back into FFXIV. Feeling a little lost but having fun. I'm about halfway through HW. I started BOTW as well, such a great game. Both of these games have been the comfort I needed. Just arrived back home 4 flights and 34 hrs later and I'm exhausted.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Mostly Animal Crossing, and then trying out old NES and SNES games I missed out on as a kid or revisiting childhood favorites.

BoxManLocke

Oct 25, 2017
France
I just finished Deus Ex Mankind Divided in three days (!), it was pretty disappointing. Off to something new now, maybe Titanfall 2 campaign.

Pyro

God help us the mods are making weekend threads
Jul 30, 2018
United States
Went through original DOOM 1/2 and Wolfenstein: TNO to prep for DOOM: Eternal.

Gnorman

Banned
Jan 14, 2018
My backlog is massive but I bought Dark Souls on the ps4 yesterday. Plenty of time to git gud. Or at least over level massively and brute force my way through lol.

Nakenorm

"This guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I'm ripping and tearing until it is done.

Oh and some FFXIV of course.

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
Doom Eternal right now, glorious.

So many awesome games in my "backlog" and whilst I'm still working during the day, as I'm not traveling with work it's giving me loads more time at home in the evenings to play all these games.

Oct 27, 2017
I'm playing Shadow of the Colossus again just to take clips for a tribute video.

But I'm mainly watching my son play through the Uncharted series. He's on 2 right now, just got to the point that meets up with the beginning again lol.

eXistor

Oct 27, 2017
Some AC every day, Trials of Mana demo (which is kinda amazing), Doom 64 (playing it more than Eternal atm) and Doom Eternal. When I'm done with those I think I might play Breath of Fire IV which is one I never played and wanted to for the longest time. No better time I'd say.

Melchiah

Oct 26, 2017
Helsinki, Finland
Let It Die

I've been playing it on a regular basis for over three years, and it still continues to entertain me.

I should clear my backlog at some point though, preferably before the next gen begins, and try games like Gone Home, Last Day of June, Rime, Virginia, Layers of Fear, Here They Lie, Until Dawn, and Detroit: Become Human, that have been lying there for ages.

Oct 27, 2017
I'd been bouncing around for a bit even before the virus really took off (here in Korea) and nothing had really stuck: Trails in Cold Steel, Final Fantasy XV, The Last Guardian, Ys IX, various Mega Mans, Langrisser, and the list could go on.

Now, I am on level 14 or something of Doom 64 so that seems to be a keeper.

Today it occurred to me that I just wanted a comfort food game, so I started up another run of Suikoden this morning. Pretty sure I'll stick with that—I adore those games and I've only completed the first two, though I've owned all of them (except IV, which I only own digitally and have never tried) since their original releases.

Also, I didn't plan on it, but I impulse purchased Animal Crossing for my five-year-old son today. It is my first animal crossing (though I watched an old girlfriend play a bunch of the original). So far it is ok, but I could see both my son and I easily falling out of it. Breath of the Wild, Dragon Quest Builders 2, and Stardew Valley seem to scratch the same itch(es) but with more fun and (in my opinion) appealing games. That being said, my son was pretty hooked on his first play so we'll see what happens.

Mudo

Oct 25, 2017
Tennessee
I am bouncing between:

-Animal Crossing New Horizons
-Phantasy Star Online 2
-Doom Eternal

It's a trip and 3 very different experiences.

Daouzin

Oct 28, 2017
Arizona
Let It Die

I've been playing it on a regular basis for over three years, and it still continues to entertain me.

I should clear my backlog at some point though, preferably before the next gen begins, and try games like Gone Home, Last Day of June, Rime, Virginia, Layers of Fear, Here They Lie, Until Dawn, and Detroit: Become Human, that have been lying there for ages.

I wanted to love Let it Die, but I just wasn't comfortable with a Souls-Like having a paid component.

How crazy does the game get, can you share like screenshots of the later areas and bosses. I might just search youtube clips and see if there's anything cool.

DeepBlueDay

Jan 10, 2020
While still working full-time during the week, i have plenty of time on the weekend now for hunt showdown with a friend, RS: siege with another friend and my first time playing through the amazing god of war , which has extremely satisfying HDR to gaze at.

antispin

Oct 27, 2017
Between working from home and working for home (no maids, so housework, babysitting, grocery runs, etc.), there's no time to play anything. But when I can, it's mostly Animal Crossing. It's a fine place to unwind and chill.

Melchiah

Oct 26, 2017
Helsinki, Finland
I wanted to love Let it Die, but I just wasn't comfortable with a Souls-Like having a paid component.

How crazy does the game get, can you share like screenshots of the later areas and bosses. I might just search youtube clips and see if there's anything cool.

You can clear the main 40 floors without paying a dime, but you can't avoid the gear grind, which is a crucial part of the game. It's also been the main driving force, that has kept me playing for this long. Largely, because I want to bolster my base's defenses, and increase my odds with going upwards the endgame Tengoku floors, that continue up to 301. So far, I've gone to 185F, and it gets increasingly harder the further you go. It's a bit like going through the Chalice dungeons in Bloodborne.

There's essentially a gear check every 10 floors in the main game, and you're going to have a hard time if you don't keep up with it, or pay attention to the strengths and weaknesses of the four factions.

Here's a 34F boss fight, that has been a roadblock for many:

As in Souls games, learning the attack patterns helps, and you can "cheese" the fights with mushrooms that offer invincibility, invisibility or slowed time for a while.

And here's a playlist of all the videos I've made of the game. The older ones of the main game's boss fights are at the bottom.
www.youtube.com

Let It Die - Pale Wind on hard, the first try with Kamas

Shooter level 212, Kamas RE +14. Below 200HP left for the last minute of the fight.