dabri

Nov 2, 2017
O9R72Dl.png

Late Flag

alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Motorstorm Pacific Rift platinum. 0.3%.

That game was awesome but the trophies were freaking ridiculous.

Apr 11, 2018
Sweden
Well going of PSNProfiles (and I mean it probably is the same on PSN too) its the Smite platinum.

Mastering 70 gods is a tough onešŸ˜°

With all PSN players counted I guess Fall Guys should be up there too

metalgear89

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I dont do platinum trophies, so for me it's some random bronze trophy from injustice (2.2% Win all story mode minigames). I don't even remember putting any effort into getting it, I don't thinks it's difficult it's probably ultra rare cause no cares about the story mode for that game.

Richietto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
North Carolina
Probably the platinum for Birth By Sleep. I don't really go for trophies outside of stuff like Kingdom Hearts but looking it up I'm surprised like 7% of players actually have the BBS platinum. Shit was the absolute worst time sink.

*Splinter

Oct 25, 2017
All my rarest are from Futuridium EP Deluxe, a game I... barely remember tbh, I think it was free on PS+ at one point and I vaguely remember topping a leaderboard for... something.

The trophy is for earning 100 medals, earned by 0.12% according to psnprofiles (~50 people).

There is another trophy for 150 medals which I didn't get, earned by 0.08%

I'll finish off my N++ plat soon, looking forward to having that.

Lamptramp

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
I don't really go all out on trophies unless I'm really digging a game *stares at Death Stranding. But I played a metric tonload of Don't Starve back around its console launch so got all those trophies which seem somewhat rare if not actually "hard" to acquire.

6Q4fmFA.png

pants

Shinra Employee
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
X-Com's "No Looking Back" for beating the game on an Ironman/Classic run. Its at something like 1.51%

joffocakes

Nov 15, 2017
Street Fighter V and Super Street Fighter IV's platinum trophies seem to be my rarest; both show as 0.1% on the PS4's trophy list.

I don't actually have many others beyond those. MK11 and Tekken 7 which were both trivial. Plus Grim Fandango which is at 5% or so.

Huncho

Jun 10, 2020
Getting a Quadruple-Double on 2k20 1.8%
Finish BOIII in the 3 last difficulty 1.7%
Recruit another team coach on 2k16 0.6%

Faenix1

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
According to psnprofiles my rarest trophy is "Vallis Spelunker" from Warframe.
For "Explore all of the caves in Orb Vallis", 1.44% of owners have it apparently.

ZeldaGalaxy94

The Fallen
Nov 6, 2017
Sweden
After looking though my trophies, my most rare Platinum trophy is Sonic Generation at 0.9%, while my rarest trophy is Death By Climax in Yakuza Kiwami at 0.5%
Most of my 1-2% rare trophies are from Lego Games DLC.

Chettlar

Oct 25, 2017
Oh man, if you love the movement in the game, you should watch the GDQ speedrun if you haven't already:

It's absolutely insane

Wowwww

I am absolutely watching this later. Already they mention a few things I just kind of learned over time intuitively but didn't know for sure.

This game is just beautiful to watch.

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
Going off PSN Profiles, because there's no way in hell I'm checking the individual lists on my PS4, my top 10 rarest are:
pZYaN3h.jpg

Oct 31, 2017
dont have it yet but im really close to getting the plat for DCUO (0.1%) just need to get one more character to thirty and buy a subscription then ill get it .

Peradam

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Jan 11, 2018
Mine's for Bound (I loved this game, very underrated).

The platinum's at 0.1% on PSN, but that might be because it was a PS+ game, so a lot of players may have only checked it out briefly. Still a pretty tough platinum, though.

50296665301_65036fc26b_o.png

Abylim

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 29, 2017
After a decade it's still The Beatles: Rock Band platinum.
c88e819e969912de6c96a6b11526d7e8.png

And that is coming from someone with more than 200 platinum and 11 500 trophies.

It's you!! You are on my friends list, and you always have high scores in RB4. I literally cheer when I pass them lol

You still play at all?

Gorger

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
Norway
It's you!! You are on my friends list, and you always have high scores in RB4. I literally cheer when I pass them lol

You still play at all?

Haha yeah I remember your name, we added each other during the Rock Band 3 era and played online! I haven't played RB4 for some time, but no I haven't abandoned the game. It's a game I always come back for fun and to relieve stress.

Melchiah

Oct 26, 2017
Helsinki, Finland
These are the two interesting ones on psnprofiles.

Let It Die's Hoarders Curse has the lowest percent of players who acquired it, and Siren's Endless Challenge as my trophy that the smallest number of people who've acquired it. I believe this is just pulling from profiles that had been scanned or signed up to that site though.

Also the Siren trophy stats are pretty sad. Looks like most everyone bailed near the start of the game.

fiRPc4T.png
My rarest is with 0.33% for Capturing 100 Fighters from other Players in Let It Die.

The same game for me as well. Actually, all of my top 5 rarest trophies are from Let It Die.

54eJ4mx.jpg

Before that, the rarest ones were WipEoutĀ® Disciple (Obtain 100,000 loyalty points for any team), and Resogun's Midleveling crisis (Reach rank 40) + Took this thing on a test flight (Complete Arcade mode with a custom made ship, at Veteran difficulty level).

Het_Nkik

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Double post. This site lags on my phone something fierce.

Last edited:

Het_Nkik

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Going through my list right now. Trying not to count any DLC since it skews the numbers.

Huh, so my three rarest Trophies are all from Rick and Morty: Virtual Rick-ality, which makes sense since one of the mini-games is basically broken and impossible and the other one is extremely hard.

Bureaucratic Nightmare (Silver) - 0.5%
Fully Charged (Gold) - 0.5%
Platinum Rick (Platinum) - 0.3%

Non-Rick and Morty under 1%:
Shadow of the Colossus - The Horned Boy (Platinum) - 0.9%
Batman: Arkham Knight - I AM the Batman! (Platinum) - 0.6%

In DLCs I have a couple of 0.1%s but I'm not counting those.

Niklel

Prophet of Regret
Aug 10, 2020
Apparently it's Arkham Knight platinum for me (0.6%, according to psn).

Seems like less than 1% of PlayStation players have a Brutality 101 (15 differe moves in once free flow combo) trophy for this game. Guess people either suck at arkham games' combat, or don't care enough to learn it in-depth and just spam counters.