Deleted member 11976

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
"Who builds this shit?" — Ethan Winters in RE7, providing great meta commentary on how contrived the puzzles in the Baker family home are. You later find notes about how the Bakers got carpenters to build and install some of the zanier puzzles into their home.

Hidant

Oct 27, 2017
iu

"I'm going to give the Covenant their bomb back"

Honestly it was probably the hype from that E3 (I think?) trailer that was through the roof more than it was the actual moment in the game since we'd all seen it and freaked out already.

I finished H2:A earlier this year. Last time I played Halo 2's campaign was around 2006 I think , I could barely understand what was going on because I was a little kid who spoke little to no English and I hadn't played Halo:CE. More than 14 years later, after going through Halo:CE late last year, reading the three books released before Halo 2 and a much improved English I can assure you that that moment is still as awesome as it was back then. Got me grinning from ear to ear even more so nowadays.

EmilExpy

Apr 30, 2021
And can they measure up to this beauty?

e9bff9ecde2197735e675daab959f6c0.gif

It's from Vagrant Story (PS1), for those of you who don't know.
Quoting Matsuno's games is cheating. And it's hard to top that one.
The ending line from FFT is also my faveourite:
Delita: What was your end in all of this, Ramza?
Or: What did you get, Ramza?

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
"Nothing like FRESH AMERICAN GEOUND BEEF!"

Resident Evil Village

was hilarious and my friends and I keep quoting it

Boy

Apr 24, 2018
Imma take your tongue out and lick my ass with it. Redman from def jam fight for ny.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Y'all can shit on DMC2 all you want

this was legit good