• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

R2RD

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 6, 2018
George Clooney and I know I'm gonna get crucified for saying that but my brother and I cannot stand seen him. I truly don't recall watching a movie with him completely.

Pendas

Oct 28, 2017
I can't stand will ferrel. I don't think he's funny and I despise everything he is in.

Oct 27, 2017
Rob Schneider. Every time I try to watch a movie, that fucker jumps through the window, holds a gun on me and forces me to stop. I don't know what his problem is.

DaleCooper

Oct 27, 2017
Some Russian gangster man whose name I don't know. Kind of depressing demeanor and he seemed to be in just every movie I tried to watch on Netflix. Just stopped watching any time I see his face.

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
I cannot stand this guy
MV5BNWZhYWE2NTgtOTIyNy00ZjVmLWIxZmUtYjJiYTU5NTAyZWNjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzM4MjM0Nzg@._V1_UY1200_CR130,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

me too, he gets amazing costars too damn

Vilix

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Will Ferrell and Adam Sandler. Neither of them are funny. I usually avoid Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise as well. Neither of them can act.

BarrBarr

Oct 25, 2017
Joel Kinnaman is the worst. He is so bland, and aggressively unlikable. What makes it worse, is that he keeps on getting roles in films and TV that I want to see. So I watch these shows/films and he ruins it most of the time.

Last edited:

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Jason Clarke
jason_clarke.jpg

Every single movie I have ever seen him play a major role in has been awful to the point that I will now actively avoid films with him starring in it.

Winchester - strike 1
Terminator Genisys - strike 2
Pet Semetary - strike 3, I'm out.

Qasiel

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
None, but if I was to come close to doing it it would be because of Jared Leto.

It's bad because he's a reasonable actor in the couple of films I've seen him in, I just can't stand him as a person.

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
Cameron Diaz, I don't think she's a good actress at all but something else about her annoys me too

MrPink

Oct 27, 2017
Watch 21/22 Jump Street. I didn't really used to like him either, but he must have a good sense of humour as he sends himself loads in them.

This is how I felt and then 21 Jump Street had me reverse that completely.

Also I agree with Mark Wahlberg and Joel Kinnaman. Joel is just incredibly boring and I've never liked Mark because of his hate crimes

hikarutilmitt

Dec 16, 2017
Russell Crowe is on the very short list. It takes something else of equal or greater inverted value to make me watch one of his movies. Robin Hood proved that, probably, I shouldn't even give this caveat.
Felicia Day is right next to him. I cannot stand her. She's lucky Magicians was a good enough show that I pressed on and she wasn't in enough of it to kill it for me.

Jared Leto is trying his damnedest to get on there.
Kevin Hart is almost there, but he's got a few rungs to go on that ladder.
Anna Kendrick, too.
John Cena is oh, so close. I really don't like him, he bores the hell out of me and I have never, ever understood his popularity. Like is he actually popular or is he just branded that way so people go with it?

There are a lot of people I just roll my eyes at when I see them, but I press on and just deal with it.

Adding Emilia Clarke just because I almost forgot about her. GOT fans are crazy.

SnazzyNaz

The Wise Ones
Nov 11, 2019
ScarlJo.
Beyond that, anyone who perpetrated or aided in real life sexual abuse or harassment.

Off the top of my head:
Kevin Spacey
Aziz Ansari
Louie CK
Joaquin Phoenix
Casey Affleck

Turin

Oct 27, 2017
Pete Holmes and I don't think I have a good reason for it. Barely know anything about him. Just something about his face and his mannerisms.

Probably Kevin Spacey too but I haven't had to deal with seeing him in a movie in a long time.

Other than that, there's plenty of actors I never want to see again but will tolerate if the movie's decent enough. Mark Wahlberg is a good example. Vin Diesel. Jonah Hill.

Graefellsom

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
People mentioning Colin Farrel are nuts. He's so so good in In Bruges, The Lobster and Killing of a Scared Deer.

Russel Crowe used to be an instant no for me, but I warmed to him.

Kevin Spacey I guess.

edit: I guess Farrel did not have a great career for a fairly long time

Last edited:

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
when I see Tom Cruise I tend to lose most of my interest. I don't like his face. tons of props to him for doing his own stunts, but man I do not like you as an actor. I never feel I am seeing a character but Tom Cruise.

Melhadf

Dec 25, 2017
Ricky Gervais, he's a mean guy with a horrible sense of humour. Punches down really frequently, and yet Americans love him :(

Adam Sandler, the king of the con, and again a horrible sense of humour that is about punching down, coupled with a lazy style for pretty much every movie he's been in.

Jeffolation

Oct 30, 2017
Miles Teller - Punchable as fuck face, can't act , really punchable face
Timothee Chalamet - 2fancy4me
Josh Gad - no

SupremeWu

Banned
Dec 19, 2017
Jesse Eisenberg, dude just annoys the hell out of me.

This was my first thought

Jared Leto is also a good one

The problem is most of these actors mentioned have been in something I'll re-watch -- I'm not forgoing American Psycho because of Leto.

that might be the perfect movie to watch if you don't care for him

I can't watch anything with Adam Sandler.

How did I forget him.

Gaia Lanzer

Oct 25, 2017
Will Ferrell
Mark Wahlberg
Andy Samberg
Gwyneth Paltrow

And back in the day, Dane Cook. Fuckin' HATED Dane Cook.

Oct 31, 2017
Matthew Broderick. I cant stand the guy . He is the reason I havent and will never watch ferris bueller's day off .
I disliked him even more after I found out he killed those people and pretended he didnt remember and got away with it

Idde

Oct 27, 2017
Ricky Gervais, he's a mean guy with a horrible sense of humour. Punches down really frequently, and yet Americans love him :(

Adam Sandler, the king of the con, and again a horrible sense of humour that is about punching down, coupled with a lazy style for pretty much every movie he's been in.

I'll second Gervais. He's such a mean spirited guy. Plenty of actors and comedians who go for the 'I can't believe he said that' shock value, while actually making a poignant point. But Gervais doesn't do that. He's just an asshole.

And Will Ferrel usually annoys me to no end, with the sole exception being his role in Stranger Than Fiction. Where he shows he can just be a likeable guy.

SwampBastard

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
There are actors who I can't really stand, but I will still watch something if they aren't the main character and my exposure to them is minimized. Jeremy Renner is the first one that comes to mind.

EDIT: Oh fuck! I just remembered the dude who played Moriarty on Sherlock. I will nope right out of anything he's in.

He is great as the main character voice for the game FIREWATCH, though. :}
I just bought this game yesterday and I think you might have ruined it for me.