Mack

Banned
May 30, 2019

Marvel's Spider-Man for me. Great gameplay loop combined with stunning graphics and a really interesting plot. Pure fun squeezed into an open world package. Insomniac and Sony delivered a truly amazing experience and I can't wait for the sequel.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
V8Ee1Bm-dota-2-wallpapers-1024x576.jpg

RoboitoAM

Oct 25, 2017
PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds or
Counter Strike: Global Offensive

Put around 2500 hours between the two of them

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
breath of the wild. it's hands down the best game i've played this decade, and imo is one of the best games ever made.

Deleted member 49535

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 10, 2018
I recently finished Spider-Man and I agree, it's the best game I've played in a really long time. In fact I'm surprised people thought God of War was better. Insomniac outdid themselves.

Midas

Oct 27, 2017
Based on hours put in to a game it would be Destiny/Destiny 2.

But I think Bloodborne still grabs the title. Destiny changed too much, in a bad way for me, to get the title.

Oct 25, 2017
Based on personal playtime, gotta be Street Fighter V. Countless hours played and tourneys watched.

source.gif

Other notables:

- Bloodborne
- Resident Evil 2
- Dark Souls III
- The Last of Us
- Dota 2
- Portal 2
- Monster Hunter World
- Journey

JustinBB7

Nov 16, 2017
The Witcher 3.

Ive turned many people on to that game, it's just so easy to fall in love with.

This is the way.

I've played Witcher 1 and 2 before 3. But I loved 3 so much got the books, comics, funko, displate, medallion etc. I even played The Witcher Adventure game and I play Gwent (the standalone) daily. I loved Witcher before 3 but 3 really tipped me over. Amazing game.

Kanyon

Oct 28, 2017
Brisbane, Australia
Based purely on time spent playing the game, I can't just pick one but I do have a top 3:

Battlefield 4
Titanfall 2
No Man's Sky

Probably my best 3 games of the decade that I keep coming back to.

jem

Oct 25, 2017
Outer Wilds.

A genuinely superb game in almost every single way. It has been months since I completed it but I still find myself thinking about it.

Creamium

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
The Witness without a doubt. The way the game communicates its rules to you, the metroidvania 'mind upgrade' structure, the obvious and less obvious secrets, the intricate puzzles themselves... It's really just a mindblowing game from start to finish.

ItchyTasty

Feb 3, 2019
Mass Effect 2 stole this title in january 2010 lol. No other game has a change to live up to it for me.

Iztok

Oct 27, 2017
I'll be that guy and say we still have a full year of releases ahead before I can decide on my game of the decade.

Up to now, probably still WoW.

Zoidn

Dec 23, 2018
35920.jpeg

It's the best game in my favourite franchise period. I was never even that much into Warhammer, never played the tabletop or read any books, still found it super interesting and a Warhammer + Total War game just seemed like the absolute perfect combination ever. Which it pretty much turned out to be. What a game and there's more to come with the third game in the trilogy.

Oct 31, 2017
chris-sulzbach-wotc-poster-as.jpg

Not something I'm saying lightly, either.
This genuinely grew on me over time after starting sort of lukewarm toward it at first.
But the thing is: it turned out I played it A LOT, and the more I played, the more I appreciated it.

P.S. I'm also specifying "War of the Chosen" because I effectively consider it a different game from vanilla XCOM 2.

Last edited:

Ojli

Chicken Chaser
Oct 28, 2017
Sweden
I think it might be Outer Wilds, but I need a couple of years to know it really is.