• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Marbled Jelly

May 24, 2021
Often times when licensed games are announced a lot of people on here tend to be upset about it, feeling that it's squandering creativity and other such things, but I feel like deep down we all have one or two characters we want to play as, so who is it for you?

Personally, the big one for me would be a Catwoman game made by Naughty Dog, I feel like it could use a lot of existing mechanics from Uncharted and The Last of Us, as well as adding some unique stealth mechanics. Another one I would really like is a Doctor Who game by Deck Nine. Life is Strange True Colors is easily one of the best games in its genre and I feel like the gameplay style would work very well for a Doctor Who game!

Doctor_Thomas

Oct 27, 2017
Doctor Who game that is basically Mass Effect.

Current Doctor regenerates into your created Doctor.

Fly about time and space righting wrongs.

Deleted member 93062

Account closed at user request
Banned
Mar 4, 2021
Transformers by High Moon in Unreal 5 using Chaos Destruction, also a ground war game mode with like 12v12.

transformers_war_for_cybertron-1716066.jpg

fracas

Oct 27, 2017
It would never happen but I was watching Daredevil with my girlfriend over the weekend and I thought a AAA Daredevil VR game would be straight up bonkers

First person combat as a blind dude with echolocation and shit sounds like a blast

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
Saw it in a tweet last week and ain't left my mind since:

Power Rangers: Shattered Grid

Sucker Punch

Max|Payne

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
Honestly, the Mass Effect format could be applied to most Sci-Fi franchises: Stargate, Battlestar Galactica, Trek, Wars, etc

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
I still want a Jurassic Park survival/adventure game. Walking around in dense jungles and coming across dinosaurs while trying to achieve certain goals sounds like an awesome concept.

y2kyle89

Mar 16, 2018
Mass
Remember how Fist of the North Star got a Yakuza spin-off? I was thinking maybe One Piece using the Like A Dragon system might work.

degauss

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Mars Attacks.

Dune springs to mind too. Nothing has been done with that IP in games for a while.

Apr 26, 2020
Only the Dutchies would know, but i want a serious grim a ''The Efteling'' game. The theme park is known for its more grim (les mystical)versions of the classic known and more unknown fairytales. Idk let me be a young adventurer that visits each fairytale in an 3d action adventure type of game and helps the characters.

One game with :
Flying Dutchman
Red riding hood
Rapunzel
Hensel and Gretel
George and the Dragon

and less known ones + Original creations
The emperors new clothes
The six servants
Donkey Lift your tail

Now move on and ignore this pipedream.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
One Piece or JJBA fighter from ArcSys. No tag system!

And if there were a tag system then copy KoF.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
When will I get a Daredevil game? When will we get a proper Spider-Man VR game that lets me do full acrobatics without forced comfort settings? Am I not supposed to have what I want? What I need?

The Gold Hawk

Jan 30, 2019
Yorkshire
I think it's become a bit of a joke at this point but I want a Quantum Leap game made by Telltale. Peak Telltale...whenever that was (2012-2014?)

Also a Bob's Burgers game done in the style of the South Park RPGs. It would be great to experience a game in that style that is more wholesome and less...South Park. I know I would be the only person to play it but I don't care.

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
Always wanted a Nausicaa game. I remember SkyGunner sorta having the right vibe at the time, but I'd love the natural/intuitive feel of Ace Combat in terms of ease of flight control. Companies like Level-5, CC2, ASW, etc. have the visual/animation chops. Having on-ground RPG/adventure parts combined with flying exploration is my dream. Although she can definitely hold her own in a fight, I would want the game to be focused more on the preservation/conservation of the environment and the relationship/harmony of humans and the world's fauna.

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay

Whoops: read that as "remade".

Let's go with a new proper Jetsons game.

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
Open-world Spawn game--Rocksteady or Radical (Prototype Devs)

A Witcheresque RPG set in New Crobuzon from China Mieville's Bas-Lag novels--??? (maybe CDPRED?)

Shadowrun- a series of smaller, interconnected RPGs a last Alpha Protocol made by Obsidian.

Aaron D.

Oct 25, 2017

I really enjoyed some gaming takes on Shakespeare material.

It proved you can make classic lit entertaining in the interactive space.

I'd love to see further refinements with some of my other favs in the classic lit field. Like Dostoevsky or Tolstoy.

And while we're dreaming I'd just die for some quality spin-offs of Stephen King material.

| TrusT |

Banned
Apr 19, 2020
Guyver anime fighting game by Arc System Works.

A Mandalorian game. Respawn/Coalition/other?

3rd would be an 80's Robocop game but it's being made.

Karlinel

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Mallorca, Spain
I'd love a "Chapelwaite" game, dropping the TV series bs and focusing more on the sick atmosphere of the novella (or short story, never really got the distinction).

Ahti

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 6, 2017
Blade Runner as a Detective Action-Adventure with semi-open world design.

JuanLatino

Cerny’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Lord or of the Rings or A Song of Ice and Fire. Fully fledged Open World Game with a strong narrative focus