CaviarMeths

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Western Canada
Ever Oasis is a wonderful Mana spiritual successor and it would be a shame if the IP just died. It was sent out to die on 3DS in June 2017, a few months after Switch launched and sandwiched between Mario Kart 8 and Splatoon 2. 3DS had zero mindshare at the time.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'd kill for Fire Emblem Fates in HD. Gimme all 3 paths, ninjas, no weapon durability and pair ups just the way I like it and I'd be there day 1.

Deleted member 7883

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pocket Card Jockey was my GOTY for 2016. Love that game.

I'd really like to see a new Etrian Odyssey.

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
I never finished Pocket Card Jockey (as in win all the races/cups). I should really go back and finish Pocket Card Jockey.

My number one wish for a 3DS remake/sequel is Devil Survivor. Hands down my favorite 3DS series.

knightmawk

Dec 12, 2018
Any game that used the second screen for something more than just mini-maps or menus is probably a longshot. World Ends with You comes to mind as an exception, but that was a port of the mobile version.

That being said, give me Radiant Historia. That's the only game I can think of that isn't an entry in a series that I'd really like to see ported. Everything else I'd rather just see a new game for the series for Switch.

Dekuman

Oct 27, 2017
3DS ports would have to be budget games, or remastered unless they have a very niche/specific audience where the lower level presentation won't matter.
Granted some 3DS games look great and may look just fine upscaled, with higher res original assets, and with extra postprocessing applied.

I'm thinking specifically about 3D Land, the Bravely games, LBTW, Luigi's Mansion DM, and the Zelda remasters.

Opa-Opa

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 16, 2018
I sometimes imagine that 3DS holds the best first party library of all Nintendo Systems.

So hell yeah, bring everything that's possible.

jetsetrez

Oct 27, 2017
I never played Kids Icarus or Link Between Worlds which I've heard nothing but the highest praise for, so those. And Pushmo would be nice. Also I didn't know there were Picross 3D sequels, so I would love them to bring those over.

Honestly the 3DS library as a whole wasn't very appealing to me, considering how popular it was.

Deleted member 31333

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
For ports, I would love a 3D World + 3D Land packaged together as a Switch release.

For 3DS sequels, I would really really really love a new. Picross 3D game.

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
Fingers crossed for Mario 3D World + Land on Switch at some point.

For ports, I would love a 3D World + 3D Land packaged together as a Switch release.

I think that they're going to focus on Mario 3D World (or at least a sequel to it like they made a sequel to Super Mario Maker).

Wii U ports are easier to make, which is why there's so many. The Switch install base is also still smaller than the 3DS, so it doesn't make all that much sense from a business perspective.

It's way easier to port WiiU games than 3DS ones, given the dual screen uses.

And unlike the 3DS, a lot of people worldwide haven't owned a Wii U, which gave Nintendo the perfect excuse to port most Wii U games over to Switch.

Last edited:

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
Would be bonkers to me if they did a port of the Spin Off game but not the main game. I bet 3D World will hit Switch eventually.

I agree, though most people like myself would want Super Mario 3D World from Wii U rather than Super Mario 3D Land from 3DS.

And like some other posters said, 3DS games are harder to port over more so than Wii U games.

Deleted member 48897

Banned
Oct 22, 2018
Well, it's kind of weird that Kirby's Extra Epic Yarn exists. Why would you put that on 3DS and not Switch. IT DOESN'T EVEN USE THE 3D EFFECT. That and the Wooly World port slightly sadden me because we're not getting them on Switch any time soon, where they'd have both been far more suitable.

LetalisAmare

Oct 27, 2017
I just want OOT and MM to make it over. They dont need to do anything fancy just gimme 1080p versions and I'm happy.

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
I'd want both tbh. They'd make a great double pack.

I think what Nintendo can do, is implement some levels from Mario 3D Land & onto Mario 3D World, & add Daisy as another playable character for extra content like they added Rosalina as a hidden character.

I just want OOT and MM to make it over. They dont need to do anything fancy just gimme 1080p versions and I'm happy.

As well as A Link Between Worlds. Though they probably won't do that until Switch 2.

Deleted member 2834

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nah, fuck it. There is an impossibly high amount of modern games available right now, I'm good. The 3DS is still playable just fine (I played it more than the Switch last year, Persona Q2, SMT 4: Apocalypse) and unlike the Switch it's portable without a freaking bag. That said, I wouldn't mind seeing Atlus develop games at the same pace on Switch I guess. New stuff though, please don't waste anybody's time with remasters or remakes.

Deleted member 59109

Banned
Aug 8, 2019
Would be bonkers to me if they did a port of the Spin Off game but not the main game. I bet 3D World will hit Switch eventually.

To me, 3D World is basically the same game as Land but a better/upgraded version, and it's already made for the Wii U making it a pretty easy port compared to a 3DS game where they'd have to spend a lot of time upgrading the graphics. I don't think much would be lost if only World was ported, but that's just me.

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
To me, 3D World is basically the same game as Land but a better/upgraded version, and it's already made for the Wii U making it a pretty easy port compared to a 3DS game where they'd have to spend a lot of time upgrading the graphics. I don't think much would be lost if only World was ported, but that's just me.
Almost all of the assets from 3D Land exist in 3D World. Would be relatively little work to replace them with the 3D World versions. They wouldn't need to recreate much from scratch.

Deleted member 19702

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Kid Icarus: Uprising, N64 Zeldas, ALBW, Metroid: Samus Returns, Super Mario 3D Land, Ever Oasis, Star Fox 64 3D and Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon would be neat.

yyr

Nov 14, 2017
White Plains, NY

This is the best game on 3DS, because it is digital crack. Also because it is best.
Everyone* knows this.
Does Zelda have cuter horses? Nope.
Does Mario have solitaire? Also nope.
Does Fire Emblem Tomodachi Life Kirby have breeding? Yeah, nope.
Does Animal Crossing Pokemon have as many puns in the script? It rhymes with soap.
I'm going to go play it now, so bye.

* You might *think* that you don't know this if you didn't play it yet. But search your soul, you know it to be true. You know this.

Klappdrachen

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Samus Returns on Switch should have happened a year after the 3DS version. I don't know what they're waiting for, I'm pretty sure it's not selling a lot on 3DS anymore.

Oct 26, 2017
Ever Oasis was ROBBED!!!

Seriously, I want this remade from the ground-up on Switch. It was far, far too late to be a 3DS title.

I'm bloody shocked that both Pushmo World and the NES Remix games on Wii U haven't been ported yet.

Dillon absolutely needs a larger scale Switch game by Vanpool, who are already ready and able thanks to being behind Super Kirby Clash, so they have Switch experience.

My poor baby Chibi-Robo NEEDS a comeback, even just a remake of the first game (Vanpool can also handle it). Let's worry about a proper follow-up afterwards.