• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

delete12345

One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Boston, MA
Post it here, so you can share the love to anyone you know of.

They all deserved to be loved.

But aside from that, I wondered if there has ever been a gaming moment where love is at its greatest and finest?

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
SeriousThornyBengaltiger-size_restricted.gif

The Unsent

Oct 25, 2017
In FF IX's ending, when Dagger starts passionately punching Zidane's shoulder because she's so annoyed she had to live for a year thinking he was dead.

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
The Tempest scene (and just before and just after) from Life Is Strange: Before the Storm.

Jun 22, 2018
Life is Strange.

Max and Chloe.

Not just the kiss, but the pool scene, the bedroom scene with the Bright Eyes song, etc.

Great thread.

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
DesertedConsiderateGermanwirehairedpointer-max-1mb.gif

But seriously the part where Squall jumps into Space to save Rinoa.

I don't have a gif of it so here.

tumblr_nqd9m4sS8B1sjiojbo2_r1_540.gif

My Cow Phelps

Oct 25, 2017
The ending of Lunar: Eternal Blue was very romantic.

Sj5aiOy.png

Too bad the cutscenes in the remake dont look as good as the original ones.

Razyl

Oct 25, 2017
I still like the kiss between Arno and Elise in Assassin's Creed Unity. It's even technically impressive I think:

Chivalry

Chicken Chaser
Banned
Nov 22, 2018
iiz4FUz.jpg

A lot of scenes between Michel and Giselle (The House in Fata Morgana)

iceblade

Oct 25, 2017
The Katherine True Ending in Catherine. After all of the story's events, the way it ends is IMO really sweet and fittingly done. As far as I'm concerned it's the canon ending. That's one big reason why, as much as I enjoyed the game (both original and Full Body), I still don't really want to get the other endings.

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
The end of Mass Effect 3's Citadel DLC with a Romanced Thane saves the entire game IMO

Sabretooth

Oct 27, 2017
India
In FF IX's ending, when Dagger starts passionately punching Zidane's shoulder because she's so annoyed she had to live for a year thinking he was dead.

This scene is so hard to top. I still tear up when I watch it. The absolute best part imo is when Dagger throws her crown away. It's a simple gesture that shows how all the royalty in the world couldn't overshadow her love for Zidane.

Oct 25, 2017
867417-pop_concept083.jpg

The entire game.

My favorite romance in a game of all time, Squall and Rinoa ending scene from FF8 would be next