• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

jbug617

Oct 25, 2017

____

Oct 27, 2017
Miami, FL
FUCKING YES.

I tried Wendy's breakfast about 10 years ago (probably more) and haven't seen it since.

Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017
honey butter chicken biscuit could be tasty, wendys chicken tends to be decent.

ItIsOkBro

Happy New Year!!
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
39246_434_SausageEggBurrito_NEWS.jpg

one of the least appetizing staged food shots I've ever seen

woodypop

Oct 27, 2017
Definitely want to give this a shot. But the nearest Wendy's is an inconvenient distance away, especially for the morning.

IneptEMP

Jan 14, 2019
I didn't think it was that rare? They have had it at select locations for a few years now. Some have discontinued it and brought it back yet again.

I've gone to Wendy's more than I care to admit over the past couple years, and I can honestly say I haven't heard of Wendy's serving breakfast until I went to one a couple days ago.

Guess I haven't been in the areas where they've tested it, this is news to me

BAD

Oct 25, 2017
USA
For those confused on both sides, they've tried doing breakfast and test relaunches of it multiple times. It has always been under scrutiny, but those thinking it's a common offering and they've had it for a while are mistaken. It's not common and this rollout is not the same as select stores messing with it over the years.

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
For those confused on both sides, they've tried doing breakfast and test relaunches of it multiple times. It has always been under scrutiny, but those thinking it's a common offering and they've had it for a while are mistaken. It's not common and this rollout is not the same as select stores messing with it over the years.
Looking at the menu, they have some old things and new changes, yeah.

Dali

Oct 27, 2017
39246_434_SausageEggBurrito_NEWS.jpg

one of the least appetizing staged food shots I've ever seen
The potatoes looked pretty bad too. O had to click the link to see the full title to learn wtf I was looking at.

That honey butter chicken biscuit looks good though.

The breakfast baconator could be an all day thing. Lots of places have egg on their burgers.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
What's the point if they don't have a spicy chicken biscuit?

Tansut

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Dec 16, 2017
A billion years ago the Wendy's at Ohio University had a breakfast menu. I don't know if they still do these days, but honestly it was pretty solid.

I really enjoyed having their fries with a breakfast sandwich.

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
Bring back the spicy nuggets. Dipped in maple syrup. Cowards!

Anecdotally, no one goes anymore because of the lack of spicy nuggs.

CatAssTrophy

Dec 4, 2017
Texas
there's a solid location near where i live so i may have to give this a try. do we know what their breakfast hours will be? or is it 24/7?

Nairume

SaGa Sage
Oct 25, 2017
I'm curious to see if it's as bland as Wendy's regular food or if this will be a Taco Bell/Hardees situation where the breakfast is shockingly better than the regular menu.

electricblue

Oct 27, 2017
I have a Wendy's near my house that has been doing breakfast for a long time
Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit is just ok. Really solidifying their rep as the poor man's Chickfila

amon37

Oct 27, 2017
In Arizona they had breakfast quite a few years ago. They had oatmeal and some granola like bars but they we baked and warm along with a couple other items I can't remember.

krae_man

Master of Balan Wonderworld
Oct 25, 2017
I would have been mad if the sausage was not square.

At least they got that right.

MDSVeritas

Gameplay Programmer, Sony Santa Monica
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
While this isn't super relevant to my day-to-day, I absolutely adore fast food breakfasts when I'm flying and at the airport, so this just adds more possibility, hope these are pretty good!

Pharaun

Oct 27, 2017
I'm just disappointed that they aren't doing a spicy chicken biscuit, it seems like a no-brainer for Wendy's.

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Good stuff since there's one close to home and work. Hope it actually ends up being good.

Zoe

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't realize it wasn't nationwide. Never bothered to try it out though.

Envelope

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Love me some Wendy's but Taco Bell still owns the breakfast fast food options with the breakfast crunchwrap combo