• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

zombiejames

Oct 25, 2017
Today I ate a salad bowl that had:

- Grilled chicken
- Fetta
- Roasted chickpeas
- Kale
- Red wine vinaigrette

...and grapes. Yeah, raw grapes. At first I was questioning reality but when I ate it I was surprised how well the grapes actually worked with everything else. Blew me away.

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
waffles with chorizo and eggs on top with some maple syrup and a slice of yellow cheese under the chorizo and eggs.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Pizza and pineapple.

4828.jpg

Nacho

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
I've been snacking on peanut butter and pickle sandwiches ever since that resetera thread that said they were good. I was very surprised to find out its actually not bad.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Hot Sauce and Popcorn.

Granted, I don't think its "weird" but I've never seen anyone else do this but my family.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever™
Sep 24, 2019
Grind some black pepper onto a plate. Bite into a strawberry and eat half of it. Dip & drag the remaining strawberry in the black pepper. Take another bite and marvel at how much sweeter it just became.

ChrisD

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peanut Butter and Pepperoni has always worked way better than it should imo. Put that on two plain slices of bread and you've got a tasty strugglewich.

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
Chocolate shake and salty potatoes in chips and fries form

Chocolate & blue cheese (for realz)

toadsworth

Oct 25, 2017
peanut butter and yellow curry. made a recipe a few weeks back and it was delicious.

this thread is reminding me of a memory where me and my cousins were dipping chips ahoy in nacho cheese ... probably not quite as good lol

hydro94530

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Bay Area
Mustard and cooked carrots
Peanut butter and bananas
Ketchup and mash potatoes
Ketchup and any frozen burrito

Yes I am disgusting

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
On the cheese and fruit tip you can make a grilled cheese with any cheese and jelly combination and it will be good.

Chaosblade

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe it's not weird to most people, but chicken con queso seemed extremely weird to me at first. Cheese and chicken are just not things that logically go together to me, but it's sooo good.

Now I'm going to have to buy stuff for that.

Keywork

Oct 25, 2017
Buttered white rice, Worcestershire sauce, and some crushed up French fried onions all mixed together. Made it one evening and it is surprisingly really good. You have to get the Worcestershire sauce amount just right or else it will be overpowering.

Orayn

Oct 25, 2017
Not that weird, but banana peppers pair well with every other pizza topping. Every single one.

MarioW

PikPok
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
New Zealand
Something from my Dutch parents that girlfriends always thought was weird but then couldn't get enough of after they tried it - sliced strawberries on buttered white bread and sprinkled with sugar.

Terra Firma

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Grind some black pepper onto a plate. Bite into a strawberry and eat half of it. Dip & drag the remaining strawberry in the black pepper. Take another bite and marvel at how much sweeter it just became.
Look up "fruit chaat". It's fruit salad that's pretty common in South Asian cuisine. You add salt/pepper or straight up chaat masala (a mixture of tangy spices, including black pepper) and lemon juice (you can also add straight up fruit juices if you want it sweeter).

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
you can dip pretty much any raw fruit or vegetable into pb and it will taste good

B.O.O.M.

Oct 25, 2017
peanut butter and yellow curry. made a recipe a few weeks back and it was delicious.

this thread is reminding me of a memory where me and my cousins were dipping chips ahoy in nacho cheese ... probably not quite as good lol

Yellow curry? As in, Thai Yellow Curry? Bruh...hook me up with that recipe. My mind can't process it