• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Just a heads up that the panel has started. Guess I'll just keep mixer running in the background

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Thought my Mixer was fucked. Good to see its not just me.
But also, whats happening lol.

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
Do I need to do anything other than have the stream live and be logged in to get this?

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
I have the the digital PC version but don't remember how so I can redownload it. Not Origin, definitely not steam. Anyway, I couldn't deal with the graphics and UI. I wish I could stand old games, I love Realtime with Pause RPGs, but I can't play through Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition after so many attempts.

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
So only Xbox? No PC?

Looks xbox only, oh well, they are showing the trailer guess I'll wait til it's over.

Mao Rome

Dec 22, 2018
So how much longer do I have to watch to get KOTOR? not really into this convention thingies...

JB2448

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
unknown.png

Kyle Cross

Oct 25, 2017
Why is everyone spamming !claim or !kotor in the mixer chat since the last 3/4 minutes ? Lol
It happens every single time there's a Mixpot stream. One person trolls that you have to use a chat command to get the Mixpot, and then it spreads until it infects the entire chat.
Logged in Mixer with Microsoft account. How will the codes be sent?
No codes. It'll just be tied to your account, previous mixpots took upwards a week for it to happen.

Tuorom

Oct 30, 2017
IIRC you can do the same with the double bladed saber, correct?
Umm yea I think it offers more hits per action as well. I'm not sure if there was a difference between it and dual blade other than aesthetics. Double blade might have had slightly less hits? Like 3 hits vs 4 or something, idk it's been awhile.

Also dual blades offers you more slots for crystals.

Arsic

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Thanks for all those who came to support Mixer today !!! Hope you stick around and check it out in the future more and more.

Great content creators, no delay to talk to a streamer thanks to FTL , can support creators for free with sparks , and tons more !!! Also no ads ;)

As a partnered streamer on here I love what we are doing and hope you all do too .

Im ProfessorRad on there :)

Dec 21, 2017
Thanks for all those who came to support Mixer today !!! Hope you stick around and check it out in the future more and more.

Great content creators, no delay to talk to a streamer thanks to FTL , can support creators for free with sparks , and tons more !!! Also no ads ;)

As a partnered streamer on here I love what we are doing and hope you all do too .

Smh

kikuchiyo

Nov 9, 2017

No thanks.

Teamocil

Oct 25, 2017

It's a good platform, but thanks to the hate hard on for MS here and the stranglehold twitch has, it won't take off.

Pharaoh

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
Quality wise Mixer is on a level of their own. The MS 2018 E3 Conference is the best live stream I have ever watched.

Arsic

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's a good platform, but thanks to the hate hard on for MS here and the stranglehold twitch has, it won't take off.

I'm sure folks felt this way about Pepsi vs Coke.

Tons of energy drink companies out here today and they can all compete and be viable. Sure one will do more than the other but it doesn't mean the other is bad persay.

Twitch has a 9 year lead essentially and set the bar. Can it be overthrown ? Maybe someday. It's like saying Fortnite will forever be the biggest game on Earth now that it has been since its release . Eventually things change.

Mixer is an incredible platform that grows year after year. The things being worked on that I'm under NDA for will continue to push the envelope of streaming platforms.

It'll be amazing to see what they accomplish as time goes on.