• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Game is super buggy, unpolished and generally very whatever. Not sure if it was COVID or what, but something went wrong.

Plus Valhalla seems decent and is eating WD's lunch.

RadzPrower

One Winged Slayer
Jan 19, 2018
Very tempting, but I really didn't want the physical verison...wish they had a digital option. They may well have one, but I don't see one if so.

Skeff

Oct 29, 2017
Ubi games are pretty much always $30 - $40 during black Friday sales every year. Shocked Valhalla isn't included so far.

Valhalla is doing VERY well It will keep its value quite well in comparison to other Ubi games.

As a UK owner, I'm hoping for an equivalent deal here in UK.

foxdvd

Oct 30, 2017
Ubi games are pretty much always $30 - $40 during black Friday sales every year. Shocked Valhalla isn't included so far.
Valhalla is 49 at amazon right now and part of the buy 2 get 1 free promo, I can't find two other games I want or don't already own to take advantage of the deal...esp if I could get two other games in the 49 range to net all three down to 33 bucks a game.

Coolluck

Oct 27, 2017
I know Valhalla is the better game but I just finished Odyssey a few months ago and it's been a few years since I played 2 so I'll bite at this price.

Rebetherick

Oct 26, 2017
Valhalla is doing VERY well It will keep its value quite well in comparison to other Ubi games.

If you're referring to WD Legion I managed to get the PS4 version for £35.99 as ebay had 20% off code last week at some retailers (Not sure if it is still live), should make most of that back when I trade it in.

Skeff

Oct 29, 2017
If you're referring to WD Legion I managed to get the PS4 version for £35.99 as ebay had 20% off code last week at some retailers (Not sure if it is still live), should make most of that back when I trade it in.

I saw that on HUKD and almost pulled the trigger but was concerned trade in value will tank. If we can get to 29.99 its buy time.

Edit; for UK peeps, its still there:

www.hotukdeals.com

Watch Dogs: Legion (PS4 / Xbox One with free next gen upgrade) £35.99 using code Delivered @ Boss Deals via eBay - hotukdeals

Xbox OneIn the near future, London is facing its downfall. After devastating terror attacks rock the city, an all-seeing authoritarian state has oppressed the p

Beef Supreme

Oct 25, 2017
If they run a digital sale at that price on Black Friday, I'll give it a try for the hell of it. I know it's buggy, but I also hear that it's fun.

Le Dude

May 16, 2018
USA
Game is super buggy, unpolished and generally very whatever. Not sure if it was COVID or what, but something went wrong.
Wasn't it also heavily delayed. Like, it was supposed to release last year or something?

Yeah, I don't know if it will drop in price quite as fast as the last two Assassin's Creed games. I can also see them keeping the price up a little higher. IIRC Odyssey on PC would go down to about $20-30 for the game + season pass? I can see Valhalla holding $10 higher for longer and still selling better.

Rebetherick

Oct 26, 2017
I saw that on HUKD and almost pulled the trigger but was concerned trade in value will tank. If we can get to 29.99 its buy time.

Edit; for UK peeps, its still there:

www.hotukdeals.com

Watch Dogs: Legion (PS4 / Xbox One with free next gen upgrade) £35.99 using code Delivered @ Boss Deals via eBay - hotukdeals

Xbox OneIn the near future, London is facing its downfall. After devastating terror attacks rock the city, an all-seeing authoritarian state has oppressed the p
Ah it is still live.

Yeah I did think that, CEX offer £31 cash back currently which I won't likely sell it back in time for, but if I get £20 I'll be happy

Skeff

Oct 29, 2017
Haha too many games not enough time.

For me at least I don't think I could get both at the same time, especially with everything else to play currently.

I cant find a charging dock in UK right now so I was going to buy legiom and if I can trade in for a charging Dock at CeX sometime late Dec I'll be happy with that.

Rebetherick

Oct 26, 2017
Good shout, but I'm not sure how easy it would be to find a charging dock traded in that quick especially with how sold out they are

Reckheim

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
and that's why I don't buy Ubi games at launch, games will be dirt cheap by christmas or early next year.

klastical

Oct 29, 2017
Feel like a real fucking idiot buying this at full price makes flipping it even harder when its already lost 50% of its value for a new copy in less than a month.

Also game is just ok. Play watchdogs 2 instead. Its a much better game. Legion is buggy AF. I lost 3 hours of play time yesterday and then 8 Uninstalled the thing. F that. The save point it returned me to was a mid mission checkpoint from a main story mission I had already done 4 missions after so its not like it didn't have numerous chances to save. Completely removing the option to manual save it so stupid.

fracas

Oct 27, 2017
I'm thinking about it especially since I have a $10 off coupon, but I never really cared for the series and I have so much to play on PS5 rn anyway.

MrBob

Oct 25, 2017
Noticed Persona 5 Royal is 19.99 for my best buy members too. Just bought a copy.

Red5

Oct 27, 2017
I'm chatting with Best Buy now and they will price match this if you bought it at launch.

SRTtoZ

Dec 8, 2017
Had zero interest in picking this up but with $10 rewards I paid $20 for store pickup later today. By the time I get to it hopefully it's seen some patches.