• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 68874

Account closed at user request
Banned
May 10, 2020
Totally going to play this with perma death on. Looking forward to having my favourite characters killed off like in Xcom.

obin_gam

Oct 25, 2017
Sollefteå, Sweden
The problem for me was in the first five seconds of the gameplay trailer - drones. Fucking drones. I dont understand why game devs think Drones are a thing that makes games better.

Ensoul

Oct 27, 2017
Hated the first watchdogs but the second was great. Happy this is coming out this year because from what I have seen it looks great.

leburn98

Nov 1, 2017
WillyB on YouTube has been uploading freeroam gameplay of Watch Dogs: Legion.

Some interesting things that he pointed out across the three videos:
  • Certain character types you recruit can be useful in different situations. For example: Recruiting a police officer allows you to infiltrate and blend in with police, recruiting an Albion guard/employee allows you to roam Albion compounds without suspicion, etc.
  • A character who dies/fallen during combat will be arrested or killed depending on whether or not perma-death is enabled.
  • You can recruit lawyers to get your characters out of jail
  • Each character can be fully customized. All outfits are gender neutral in that you can put on heels or a skirt on a man or woman for example.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
WillyB on YouTube has been uploading freeroam gameplay of Watch Dogs: Legion.

Some interesting things that he pointed out across the three videos:
  • Certain character types you recruit can be useful in different situations. For example: Recruiting a police officer allows you to infiltrate and blend in with police, recruiting an Albion guard/employee allows you to roam Albion compounds without suspicion, etc.
  • A character who dies/fallen during combat will be arrested or killed depending on whether or not perma-death is enabled.
  • You can recruit lawyers to get your characters out of jail
  • Each character can be fully customized. All outfits are gender neutral in that you can put on heels or a skirt on a man or woman for example.

Already better than Cyberpunk, lol.

Seriously though, there's some cool stuff happening with the systems in the background.