• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Medalion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Translation: I don't like when people talk shit about me, whether in protests or what not. I want to silence/punish anyone criticizing me in any way.

Alavard

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
In a just world, journalists would use this as a basis for questions to SHS.

Disappointingly, I'm sure they'll ask something like 'Is it true the president believes protesting should be illegal?'

Whereas they should really ask her 'Since the president has now stated that he believes protesting should be illegal, does he have any plans to push for a constitutional amendment?'

Oct 27, 2017
I found a scan of Trump's brain

70JeujXrGldkP92bMvON8-Q_me-xyzue9Gr_5yVm_r0.png

This is going into the E3 meals recipe book.

Phil32

Oct 28, 2017
Methinks Trump doth protest too much; anti-Trump protesters doth protest not enough.

Or something that I tried to be clever with and failed. :(

Orb

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
"sitting President of the United States takes a hot dump on the First Amendment"

things are going very well in America, nothing to see here

Oct 25, 2017
The person ultimately responsible for protecting the rights outlined in the constitution wants to eliminate some of those rights.

Clearly this is not a problem.

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017
Republicans are getting pretty close to that point where they'll have to flip and say "If you love the United States, you have to be against Freedom, simple as that. Freedom is treasonous and that's not what our country is about.