• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Chance Hale

Oct 26, 2017
Colorado
This looked like trash, wtf

Hate the characters vs the backgrounds

Edit: Made follow up posts but just didn't like the art style's contrast with the mini game character models. Game will probably be good.

Last edited:

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
DAY ONE

xGeneral Ice

Nov 1, 2017
Don't like how the game looked tbh. All the characters look basic as hell without any personality like previous games.

Zan

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Its like this direct was made for me specifically.

Paper Wario

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 27, 2017
I have a swtich lite lol i hope i can play this. Not feeling good about there being joycon on the boxart.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
the character in the game is weird but i gonna play first before complaining, i thought twisted was a trash idea too but the game ended up great

all that matters is that wario is alive

and waluigi still got no games

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Have some concerns about the gameplay shown but, god damn, HAPPY TO HAVE WARIOWARE BACK

flashman92

Feb 15, 2018
I don't know anything about Wario Ware beyond the Smsh Bros stage. I thought it was a party game, and therefore always had multiplayer. Is the focus on 2 player mean multiplayer is new?

PlatypusDude

Oct 25, 2017
Definately an different twist on the series, but have utmost confidence in it given the series pedigree.

pbayne

Oct 27, 2017
no lie game of e3 for me. I love warioware so much, best cast of characters that nintendo does nothing with lol

MayorTortimer

May 27, 2018
I'm really looking forward to this–seems like a fun twist on the franchise. Crossing my fingers that it has online play! 🤞