• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ricker

Oct 27, 2017
Beautiful Province of Quebec.
Started playing this because of the free weekend play on XBox and I was having fun until the Boss,the one with the Poison,awful difficulty spike,I dont even come close to killing it with my level 16 Archer,I killed everything else leading there and there isnt even any place to go and grind...? the only place I can go in now is the Boss room... f this,I was going to buy this but that Boss fight changed my mind...

Thanquol

Alt Account
Banned
Apr 4, 2020
I just got this game 2 days ago since I love warhammer/sigmar. Total disappointment. They could of made a great game but it fails short with horrible voice acting, lack of environements and crappy story.

They had a solid base to build upon, it's sad...

Logsi

Oct 27, 2017
Bit of a thread revival but does anyone know if I bought the Series X version off the store my fiancé can play it on the One X we also have in the household?

I think I know the answer to this due to having no smart delivery but just wondered.