twisted89

Oct 27, 2017
Up on UK store but just keeps showing 'Software currently unavailable' if you try to view it.

EDIT:
Seems to be fixed now.

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
I think that we haven't seen a game properly developed on Switch by Nintendo. BotW was for Wii U and Xeno 2 uses the same engine of X. Splatoon 2 is based of course on the first. Maybe Odyssey?
Odyssey is definitely made from the ground up for the Switch, it's also some of the most impressive games on Switch from a technological standpoint.
XB2 does not use an unmodified engine from Xenoblade X, it has a completely new renderer using PBR and techniques like volumetric lighting, SSR and nice ambient occlusion, and surely there are more changes under the hood.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Rebecca is on the Switch chat saying everything should be live, including migration.

There's a red link in your Account Management page on the website labelled Migrate PC Account to Nintendo Switch
It said migration complete without having me to tape my Nintendo account lol
I shouldn't be worried as I'm already logged in on My Nintendo.

EDIT : migration is instantaneous, nice. I'm not really far on my PC account and still have a lot to learn though like I learnt about mastery rank late

Last edited:

Dineren

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Is there a time limit on migration? I'm kind of tempted to start over, but if I end up regretting it I'd like to be able to transfer my character later.

XaosWolf

One Winged Slayer - Powered by Friendship™
Oct 27, 2017
It said migration complete without having me to tape my Nintendo account lol
I shouldn't be worried as I'm already logged in on My Nintendo.

EDIT : migration is instantaneous, nice. I'm not really far on my PC account and still have a lot to learn though like I learnt about mastery rank late

Mine did the same. I did use the same alias on Switch as I did on PC though. That or I logged in somewhere ages ago.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
I've been collecting Amazon/Twitch Prime Loot for Warframe in anticipation of the Switch release.

I see the in-game currency doesn't transfer over; is there anything I should purchase on the PC version before transferring?

Nov 1, 2017
This isn't a popular opinion, but I'm pretty disappointed that I can't use the mobile app for voice chat with this or Fortnite. It was the only convenient way to use my AirPods, and I'm not interested in a gamer headset.

Canyon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
If I understand the PC to Switch transfer, it basically gets your Switch account in-line with your PC account, while the PC account doesn't change whatsoever?

At that point, the two accounts will be independent of each other?

Aniki

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
I can't migrate my account. It says "SORRY, YOU NEED A NINTENDO SWITCH ACCOUNT ON WARFRAME FIRST", but i already have one. The site doesn't redirect me to Nintendo to confirm my ID. Anyone else have this problem?

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
Have they confirmed what doesn't get transferred over via the migration (besides the Fortuna stuff) and how long the migration is open for?

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
I can't migrate my account. It says "SORRY, YOU NEED A NINTENDO SWITCH ACCOUNT ON WARFRAME FIRST", but i already have one. The site doesn't redirect me to Nintendo to confirm my ID. Anyone else have this problem?
You need to start to play it already so it create a Switch Warframe account then you'll be able to transfer.

Medalion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I hope there is a video to commemorate this launch on the Warframe youtube, I mean for today's actual launch on Switch

Legacy

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'd only play if I can transfer my progress from XB1 to Switch, I don't want to go through everything again.

Arrrammis

Oct 25, 2017
If I understand the PC to Switch transfer, it basically gets your Switch account in-line with your PC account, while the PC account doesn't change whatsoever?

At that point, the two accounts will be independent of each other?
Correct, you basically copy your PC account (excluding platinum and not-yet-released content) over the the switch, at which point you basically have two separate accounts. Doing something on your switch account after this won't affect your PC account, and vice versa.

AfropunkNyc

Nov 15, 2017
God damn nearly done after 2 hours. I shouldn't take me 2 hours to download 12 gigs. I looked at my steam play time and it said i played the game for 72 hours. I don't recall putting that much time into the game.

Spider-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Based on your reaction to Diablo 3 switch, I see absolutely no reason why you should have any interest in this game right now.

So it has obtuse gameplay and loot mechanics that are not actually explained in the game and require you to scour online FAQs and forums because the developer can't include basic tutorials and text in the game?

And if you don't you miss out and basically derail your character progression?

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
So it has obtuse gameplay and loot mechanics that are not actually explained in the game and require you to scour online FAQs and forums because the developer can't include basic tutorials and text in the game?

And if you don't you miss out and basically derail your character progression?
The game is obtuse with information but I don't see how you can derail your character progression in Warframe. After all progression in Warframe isn't that linear really. Getting to level 30 on a Warframe or weapon is super quick. The only traditional power progression is farming different mods to create a build for yourself.

Besides mods, most of the grind is in farming for all the different warframe, weapons etc.

AfropunkNyc

Nov 15, 2017
Dsd7oL1UUAAex6k.jpg:large
looks nice in undock mode. ton of blur but im not too bothered by it.

SirMossyBloke

Oct 26, 2017
Got my account migrated over. Not a bad looking game all things considered, but I am royaly struggling with the joycons. Feels like it's my first time with a controller. Guess I should save up for a pro controller.

Asbsand

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Denmark
Looks good... but how does it look handheld?

I'd imagine overall similar fidelity, with cutbacks and then really noticeably lower than 720p as usual for these "current-gen" looking games.

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
SkillUP's video on it with dev talk and such.

Remember if there are glitches, or odd performance hitches, this is just the birth of this version, it's a ever growing and developing game. Things will change.

KITPUNK

Oct 28, 2017
Canada
So I'm sitting at the title screen, I've let the game have access to my Nintendo account when it asked, I created a display name and now it only says "Login failed. Check your info". when I press A to accept. There's no options anywhere. Any suggestions?

Jan 10, 2018
Tokyo
So I'm sitting at the title screen, I've let the game have access to my Nintendo account when it asked, I created a display name and now it only says "Login failed. Check your info". when I press A to accept. There's no options anywhere. Any suggestions?

I have the same problem. I guess their servers are down. The game is probably a bigger success than they thought...