ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
Yoga pants can be distracting if the person wearing them is really hot or has an amazing body.

But its been like that for a long time. Except back in the day of concerned mothers, you had to wait until it was hot to see the skimpy clothing. The difference is now its year round with yoga pants.

The real outrage is going to happen when loose jeans and flannel shirts back into style. You care barely tell someones gender in that type of clothing let alone almost any details of their body.
I honestly think flannels can look good depending on the person.

Fushichou187

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Sonoma County, California.
giphy.gif

Lol man the roller coaster of the early PS4 era and CBOAT had just some top tier gifs.

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
Reminds me of this tweet about a police woman a few weeks ago.

She's just wearing pants ffs.

People are stupid.

Some of them literally can't get over the idea that "I'm attracted to that, they're doing something wrong!!"

GUARANTEE you that the woman in the OP was attracted to it, otherwise she wouldn't keep looking (possible she was jealous/envious too). Good chance her sons enjoyed it too, probably thought about it later that night....due to being deprived of even looking at a woman.

The responses to that tweet, with attractive men just wearing form fitting clothes, are great.

Bionic

Oct 27, 2017
"Her plea appears to have had the opposite effect: By way of responding to her complaints, more than 1,000 students at the private Catholic University in South Bend, Ind., indicated that they planned to wear leggings to class this week."

The men of Notre Dame should all send this woman a letter of thanks.
Plot twist option 1: the mom thought the leggings were cute, understands how college students love to protest, and was trying to do a solid for her sons.

Plot twist option 2: the mom manages a local lululemon store and decided to try for a quick sales bump.

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
I must be buying the wrong leggings because I find them way less comfortable than jeans, other pants, or skirts. I feel left out when everyone says they are so comfortable. :(

Zoe

Oct 25, 2017
I must be buying the wrong leggings because I find them way less comfortable than jeans, other pants, or skirts. I feel left out when everyone says they are so comfortable. :(
I can't stand the feeling of them clinging to my skin, so they're a big nope for me.

HotHamBoy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't agree with her logic but it is kind of weird how women just all wear sweatpants 24/7 now and let's be real this isn't just college age people or even just women.
There are girls who wear them at work at my job. I ain't complainin but it is kind of unprofessional.
Anything looks good if the person wearing it is attractive.
And nothing looks good on a fat person (speaking from experience)

I can't stand the feeling of them clinging to my skin, so they're a big nope for me.
I'm a dude but i just wanted to say that i feel that way about any clothes.

BIGLukas

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
USA
The lengths that even some women will go to shift men's responsibility of being decent fucking human beings onto other women will never cease to amaze me.

Slappy White

Oct 27, 2017
Leggings are amazing and everyone should be able to where them anywhere or anytime they want. I have some I sleep in when it's really cold or where under my jeans during the winter. I even have a couple pairs that are made for girls because they were cheaper than the guys ones.

Books

Alt account
Banned
Feb 4, 2019
I'm against leggings because they hug your body so much fecal matter transfers over so you're now spreading your turds everywhere.

Also, this mom is clearly projecting, or proactively protecting her pervert son.

abellwillring

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
My wife bought me some Tommy John pajama pants which seem to basically be what were previously referred to as yoga pants (before leggings/tights kind of horned in on that) and they're gloriously comfy. It looks like the official name is "Second Skin Lounge Pants" -- these things are a treat to wear.. super flowy. The compression pants (Adidas "Alphaskin Sport Tights") I have actually are actually really comfortable too but obviously it is such a different type of feeling.

I actually get a little jealous of girls in their leggings cause they can be so expressive with them. Guys clothes are generally pretty boring.

Zoe

Oct 25, 2017
My wife bought me some Tommy John pajama pants which seem to basically be what were previously referred to as yoga pants (before leggings/tights kind of horned in on that) and they're gloriously comfy. It looks like the official name is "Second Skin Lounge Pants" -- these things are a treat to wear.. super flowy. The compression pants (Adidas "Alphaskin Sport Tights") I have actually are actually really comfortable too but obviously it is such a different type of feeling.

*googles*

Yeah, that's nothing like the yoga pants that are in style now.

SpankyDoodle

Oct 25, 2017
*googles*

Yeah, that's nothing like the yoga pants that are in style now.
The lounge pants aren't but the Adidas compression pants are. The lounge pants, as abellwillring said, are what were previously referred to as yoga pants. I have some like that that're blue with bananas all over them, but I use 'em as my p'jams. I wonder when/why the transition happened from flowy yoga pants to the skin-tight kind?

I've noticed that the new trend within the yoga pants trend, is yoga pants with mesh shapes and stripes cut out of them so not only are they skin tight, but you can actually see skin through them now. Shit's getting crazy.

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah how can you expect their sons to not grab 'm by the pussy when they dress like that?
Oh conservative people. We're almost back in the 1920's. Thanks for acting like a time-machine. But i've seen enough. Let's try moving forward again.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
My fiance's leg wardrobe is majority leggings. Various designs from generic black to various colors to the universe to batman to clouds. She wears them majority of the time unless it's work. I wish men's pants were so uniform yet so stylish with everything.

SpankyDoodle

Oct 25, 2017
I'm against leggings because they hug your body so much fecal matter transfers over so you're now spreading your turds everywhere.
Yo I got some bad news for you, there's shit particles everywhere, all the time, no matter what. So might as well look good and be comfortable!

Seriously though that's not a joke, fecal matter is inescapable. It is literally everywhere.

Zoe

Oct 25, 2017
The lounge pants aren't but the Adidas compression pants are. The lounge pants, as abellwillring said, are what were previously referred to as yoga pants. I have some like that that're blue with bananas all over them, but I use 'em as my p'jams. I wonder when/why the transition happened from flowy yoga pants to the skin-tight kind?

I've noticed that the new trend within the yoga pants trend, is yoga pants with mesh shapes and stripes cut out of them so not only are they skin tight, but you can actually see skin through them now. Shit's getting crazy.

Those are fine if you actually use them for their intended use, exercise, because plain yoga pants (at least cheap ones) do not breathe at all. Most people just use yoga pants as everyday pants though.

TBH, those "flowy" pants aren't that great for yoga, so in that regard tight yoga pants are much better.

Oct 27, 2017
She claimed that the depiction of women in movies, video games and music videos made it harder for Catholic mothers to "teach their sons that women are someone's daughters and sisters" and should be treated with respect.
Ah, yes, because women only deserve to be treated with respect because you might offend the men they're related to if you don't.

CoolOff

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I'm gonna do my part for gender equality and start showing off my quads, glutes, and moose knuckle in some tighties as often as possible. I know you can't look away church lady!