• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
I still think it'd be someone like Ian McKellen or Patrick Stewart. We already basically got Wanda's brother from another universe, so why not her dad? Of course, Charles Xavier can show up without physically showing up at all. He doesn't need to be in Westview to connect with Wanda and give her a word of wisdom or some advice.

He gave a pretty good speech to himself in Days of Future Past, so if he can do it across time he can probably do it across universes too.

I think that could work, but Bettany's quote definitely makes it sound like he gets some time with the actor as well.

Gaia Lanzer

Oct 25, 2017
Reminds me of this article I read recently.

The article goes in deep into the weird world of these people.
And yet there's people on this board (that frequent Snyder threads) that say those kinda fans don't exist or that they've never seen any evidence of them doing things as bad as people "claim" they are.

Snyder fans might actually be worse than Star Wars "fans" at this poi
I'm wondering, as well, how much of these fuckers overlap into both groups. You could be a Snyder fan or a SW fan and NOT BE A DICK. These specific dipshit fanatics might love multiple franchises in movie/comic/game/media culture, and when they interact in those different communities, they are ALWAYS insufferable pieces of shit. I don't doubt the fuckwads that harassed the actress that played Rose might also be Snyder fuckboys. It's pretty gross and pathetic.

Oct 29, 2017
Space
His wording makes me think it's an older actor which would rule out Fassbender, Mendelson, and Jim from the office, in my mind.

Paul and Ian were both in Da Vinci Code apparently, but I don't know if they shared any scenes.

They didn't, if my memory services me correctly.

I joked about a Magneto appearance (I'd write one if I was doing WandaVision) but I'm not sure I believe that's the direction this is heading.

Prof X swerve incoming.

Oct 27, 2017

This (article) actually helped explain a lot. I had no idea any of this was a thing (I mean I knew about gamergate and comicsgate obviously). I not sure if I'm better or worse off for knowing this lol. I just thought anyone who could interpret Watchmen like Snyder did is an idiot and that Man of Steel wasn't terrible and tbh I haven't checked out any DC movies since then because one, Snyder seemed like he's moron and two, expanding DC movies into a marvelesque universe seems painfully contrived especially under Snyder (said moron). These people must be politically motivated because the quality of the DC films seems way below average and any fool can see Zack Snyder is not a cinematic visionary.

Anyway I'm enjoying Wandavision it's pretty great, glad I stuck with it. Actually hoping they do more wacky stuff like this.

Oct 29, 2017
Space
His wording makes me think it's an older actor which would rule out Fassbender, Mendelson, and Jim from the office, in my mind.

They didn't, if my memory services me correctly.

I joked about a Magneto appearance (I'd write one if I was doing WandaVision) but I'm not sure I believe that's the direction this is heading.

Prof X swerve incoming.

Edit: It's Bova, played by Dame Judi Dench

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
Not strange or peitro....

Combine this info with Bettany's past interview where he talked about working with this actor and it makes me think it's a villain, either that or Vison becomes the villain.
www.indiewire.com

Paul Bettany Says Major ‘WandaVision’ Actor Hasn’t Been Leaked Yet: ‘Scenes Are Pretty Intense’

Bettany adds: “I work with this actor that I’ve always wanted to work with and we have fireworks together.”
"I work with this actor that I've always wanted to work with and we have fireworks together, the scenes are great and I think people are going to be really excited. I've always wanted to work with this guy and the scenes are pretty intense."

Tuorom

Oct 30, 2017
Random Moon Knight cameo from Oscar Isaac?

Michael Chiklis as the Thing?

Who you talkin bout Paul

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Combine this info with Bettany's past interview where he talked about working with this actor and it makes me think it's a villain, either that or Vison becomes the villain.
www.indiewire.com

Paul Bettany Says Major ‘WandaVision’ Actor Hasn’t Been Leaked Yet: ‘Scenes Are Pretty Intense’

Bettany adds: “I work with this actor that I’ve always wanted to work with and we have fireworks together.”

"I work with this actor that I've always wanted to work with and we have fireworks together, the scenes are great and I think people are going to be really excited. I've always wanted to work with this guy and the scenes are pretty intense."

Well I'm excited...wait a minute, what show are we talking about again?

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017

Deleted member 4461

User Requested Account Deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
My current theory on Pietro is that he actually is a Pietro from the multiverse, but he's been possessed by Mephisto in every scene so far.

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
No one cares about WandaVisionEve, show is a dud

My current theory on Pietro is that he actually is a Pietro from the multiverse, but he's been possessed by Mephisto in every scene so far.

Yeah something like that. I think hes a dead alt universe Pietro and Mephisto convinced him he can live again if he helps push Wanda to make the hex powerful enough for Mephisto to leave his dimension

denx

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Hey guys could you do me a solid and include the text of the tweets in your posts? Twitter won't load for me for shit.

ty xoxo

denx

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
I'm waiting for the Too Many Cooks moment where the entire simulation goes to shit.

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
Snyder fans might actually be worse than Star Wars "fans" at this point
And yet there's people on this board (that frequent Snyder threads) that say those kinda fans don't exist or that they've never seen any evidence of them doing things as bad as people "claim" they are.

I'm wondering, as well, how much of these fuckers overlap into both groups. You could be a Snyder fan or a SW fan and NOT BE A DICK. These specific dipshit fanatics might love multiple franchises in movie/comic/game/media culture, and when they interact in those different communities, they are ALWAYS insufferable pieces of shit. I don't doubt the fuckwads that harassed the actress that played Rose might also be Snyder fuckboys. It's pretty gross and pathetic.

I actually didn't know this until I learned it the hard way recently, when I was mercilessly dogpiled for criticising the new JL trailer, including someone taking the effort to google my game's name and then personally shit on it for four paragraphs straight. A perfectly rational, balanced and well-adjusted response to some random online person criticising a movie trailer.

The persecution complex of these people is absolutely out of this world.

Heynongman!

Oct 25, 2017
I actually didn't know this until I learned it the hard way recently, when I was mercilessly dogpiled for criticising the new JL trailer, including someone taking the effort to google my game's name and then personally shit on it for four paragraphs straight. A perfectly rational, balanced and well-adjusted response to some random online person criticising a movie trailer.

The persecution complex of these people is absolutely out of this world.
Oh my god. That's just unreal. Like is it Snyder or is it just that they hate Marvel so much that they latched onto whoever DC chose and then extreme sunk cost set in?

KingSnake

Oct 25, 2017
Vision is going to meet his multiverse alter ego.

8dfbc76d2a8cc10ecacdd667d7e2b39a.jpg

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Just finished episode 4 with my girlfriend. She's really not into MCU, she watches them with me because I enjoy them, and she likes them enough in the moment but hardly remembers them after.

We're both loving this show, nothing so far has been unexpected but it's just seeing them take it into such an interesting place. This is standard story telling for comics, but seeing it in live action is really satisfying and as my girlfriend doesn't read comics, for her this is a brand new thing after seeing the much more standard (in terms of powers being used for action) mainline films.

This was such a smart route to take post- End Game.

Heroicpiglet

Avenger
Dec 22, 2017
Maybe he needs time to recover. He was literally being torn to pieces, after all, and it looked pretty painful.

As for whether he and Darcy might chat, don't you forget everything when your mind is rewritten to fit the Westview "narrative"? So it's not like Darcy will go looking for Vision and I don't think Vision would go looking for a woman he doesn't know. Darcy didn't mean anything to Vision when he was alive, let alone now he's dead and can't remember anything before Westview.
Vision may get curious when he saw Darcy running to help him when he is outside Westview.

Android

Oct 28, 2017
Vancouver