Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
don't watch if you are not Doug Bowser

youtu.be

Waluigi, Unraveled

Dear Doug Bowser, I made this video for you. Please make a Waluigi video game.Best wishes,Brian David GilbertSubscribe to our YouTube channel! https://goo.gl...

(season finale of Unraveled)

roguesquirrel

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
I dont know what to do with the information that according to Mario Party 5, Mario apparently cannot discern Luigi and Waluigi and will accept the latter as a substitute for his own brother

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'd like to watch this but I can't. Please make a version of the video for people besides Doug Bowser

OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
also, spoilers:

Rest In Peace, moustache, you will be missed

Garrod Ran

self-requested ban
Banned
Mar 23, 2018
he played the wrong music during the end there
he should have played

Ave Mario

mugurumakensei

Elizabeth, I’m coming to join you!
Oct 25, 2017
So let's say this is true. Does this mean Luigi was playing both teams simultaneously in Mario Tennis.

sprsk

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I audibly gasped at BDG shaving his mustache.

Truly the end of an era.

TheDutchSlayer

Did you find it? Cuez I didn't!
Oct 26, 2017
The Hauge, The Netherlands
For once Youtube comments don't disappoint!
Yeah right..............
*checks page*

4e7d9cec_o.png

5qjw03Q.jpg

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
BDG is a beautiful person for making these videos. God bless him.

Also I could've sworn both Wario and Waluigi appeared in one of the Superstar Saga rpgs.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
That ending, I say this a lot about his videos but it was pure art. Once he took off his blazer and you saw how he was dressed you jusy knew it was gonna go places. The Sims 4 unraveled was also damn good, S2 was way better than the first. I hope S3 goes places we never dreamed of.

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
I'm unsure if a Waluigi game would ever be as good as the jokes about a Waluigi game.

iiicon

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
this might be the first instance of spending most of a year growing a moustache to use it as foreshadowing

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
Waluigi is the ultimate example of the individual shaped by the signifier. Waluigi is a man seen only in mirror images; lost in a hall of mirrors he is a reflection of a reflection of a reflection. You start with Mario – the wholesome all Italian plumbing superman, you reflect him to create Luigi – the same thing but slightly less. You invert Mario to create Wario – Mario turned septic and libertarian – then you reflect the inversion in the reflection: you create a being who can only exist in reference to others. Waluigi is the true nowhere man, without the other characters he reflects, inverts and parodies he has no reason to exist. Waluigi's identity only comes from what and who he isn't – without a wider frame of reference he is nothing. He is not his own man. In a world where our identities are shaped by our warped relationships to brands and commerce we are all Waluigi.