• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

B00T

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I checked their digital page and i got this

"
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker – Special Episode DLC
Nintendo Switch

Your digital product is in process, please check back later"

FIngers crossed but i never get lucky on deals like this.
One order was cancelled. The other two were backordered. On the lookup site one says not found and the other shows the DLC icon and says:
Nintendo Switch
Your digital product is in process, please check back later

Did anyone else get this prior to getting a full game + DLC code?

Edit: we're in the same boat jrush64, here's hoping!
That's what I got too, fingers crossed lol
Same here. And now we pray lol.

Toad King

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Got my code. Ordered at 10:30 CST (just over 2 hours ago). Code contained game + DLC.

Thank you whoever keeps messing up at Walmart!

Vibbon

Jan 22, 2018
DFW Area, TX
I'm confused: I have an Order Processing but didn't get a backordered e-mail. This was 30 minutes ago and I still haven't gotten a cancellation email.

Also, has anyone received JUST the DLC?

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
I ordered two hours ago, immediately got an email saying it was backordered but my code just got emailed to me about 5 minutes ago.

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i'm going to be the only person whose code is just for the DLC, which i already mistakenly bought. i can feel it.

B00T

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

qK.gif

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
1st order with debit card & 3rd order with debit but done as a guest says they can't find the product

2nd order done with paypal says it's in the process. Hmm.

FrakEarth

Oct 25, 2017
Liverpool, UK
They need to lower the price of this. There's obviously plenty of interest, just not at the price they're charging on eShop.

Anyone seen any good European deals?

Kandinsky

Oct 25, 2017
They canceled my order but still took my money, teach me for trying to take advantage of an offer that was not intended for my country lol.

Garcia el Gringo

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
NJ
Ordered at 11:41 AM EST. I didn't receive a code fulfillment email and my order status hasn't updated on my account, but the digital locker portal finally showed my code less than 5 minutes ago. Showed as just the DLC on the Walmart locker, but redeemed as the full bundle on eShop.

Gin & Phonics

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Placed my order at 9:20 AM and received it at 11 AM. I played a demo of the game at a Target and know it has decent reviews. Can anyone add any details to what I'm in for lol

Oct 27, 2017
FWIW, when this glitch came up last night, I ordered at like 9:15 pm Pacific and the code came at 4:30 am. I didn't get a backorder mail though, just a general Order Processing mail at the time.

oatmeal

Oct 30, 2017
Weird.

I got a code...but I think it's just the DLC. :/

I'll go redeem but this makes it seem like it's not the game too:

Nintendo Switch

EDIT:

Redeemed!

It's the whole thing. SICK!

Garcia el Gringo

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
NJ
This deal + Bowser's Fury really soften the blow of paying full price for another Wii U port next month!

I also got Yoshi at the same price back during the Target deal, so overall my average price on Ninty's ports / releases balances out quite nicely lol
This is where I'm at. Little breaks here and there keep me from being overly sour as someone who has a nearly complete Wii U first party software collection.

Can't wait to dig into the Switch-exclusive content of Captain Toad!

Piscus

Oct 27, 2017
Ordered earlier this morning with a debit card, was told it was on backorder. Just got the code for the full combo two hours later.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Weird.

I got a code...but I think it's just the DLC. :/

I'll go redeem but this makes it seem like it's not the game too:

Nintendo Switch

EDIT:

Redeemed!

It's the whole thing. SICK!

Yea I was just about to say, the email will just say it's the DLC because that's technically what you bought, but redeeming it gives you the entire bundle

ΑGITΩ

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Ordered back when this thread started up. Was backordered but got my code 8 minutes ago. Downloading.
This and that $70 eshop card pulled through

Arkeband

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Worked for me earlier. Was never going to re-buy this after buying it on Wii U, so this was the perfect price to "upgrade".

RoadDogg

Oct 27, 2017
Oh crap, now the "check your digital order" page is down for maintenance. I'm going to get stuck with a dlc only code, I just know it...