• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

RolandGunner

Oct 30, 2017
I feel like this trailer is based on like three days of shooting. Padalecki isn't an Oscar winning actor or anything but he's better than this. Are we going to see a lot of really bad shows this year as companies rush production to get stuff out between covid shutdowns?

Barrel_Roll

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Between this, Gilmore Girls and Supernatural, Jared has a pretty impressive streak going when it comes to network loyalty.

NYR

Oct 27, 2017
Clicked this thread thinking the kid from Jerry McGuire, who I just found out is named Jonathan Lipnicki and not Jared Padalecki, was Walker Texas Ranger. Leaving dissapointed.

Edward

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
Now we just need a Martial Law reboot so we can have another Walker/Martial crossover.

Jason Frost

Oct 27, 2017
The actress playing the dead wife in the TV show is Genevieve Cortese, the wife of Jared Padalecki in real life.

Valcrist

Tic-Tac-Toe Champion
Oct 25, 2017
Jared, fire your manager!

Jensen Ackles gets to be in The Boys, and you get... this.

Chorazin

Nov 13, 2017
Lancaster County, PA, USA
Jared, fire your manager!

Jensen Ackles gets to be in The Boys, and you get... this.

Syndication big bucks for fifty million seasons of Supernatural means he probably is happy to do something with low expectations, if it fails he's not exactly in the poorhouse.

Also his personal life has been a little......dicey, which could have been limiting his offers.

Last edited:

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
-I will never not see him as Sam.
-That trailer is terrible.
-I find the lack of kicks, disturbing.
-Sam loses Jessica on like ep 1 of Supernatural.. and Walker loses his wife on like ep 1. Coincidence? lol

ZeoVGM

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Syndication big bucks for fifty million seasons of Supernatural means he probably is happy to do something with low expectations, if it fails he's not exactly in the poorhouse.

Also his personal life has been a little......dicey, which could have been limiting his offers.

He got arrested for being drunk and hitting someone a few years ago. I promise, that isn't limiting any offers lol

CJSeven

Oct 30, 2018
Wow, I apparently had this guy confused with Johnny Galecki, and was thinking that's quite the bold choice

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
If he doesn't do kung fu and dropkick someone through a windshield, what's the point?

Next to remake
images
I'm game.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I suspect this man has an issue with his dead wife?

Oct 29, 2017
Man, acting was never Padalecki's strong suit, but without Ackles' charisma and talent to work off of, this'll be hard to watch.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Please tell me they're gonna keep the song

Edit: Oh shit, it's a CW joint? They're gonna use it for some montage in the season finale, dope

EYEL1NER

Oct 26, 2017
Clicked this thread thinking the kid from Jerry McGuire, who I just found out is named Jonathan Lipnicki and not Jared Padalecki, was Walker Texas Ranger. Leaving dissapointed.
Every time I see his name and Johnny Galecki from Big Bang Theory's name I get confused.

I probably wouldn't have watched this no matter what but I read a little about it yesterday and how it is about something like Walker trying to get to the bottom of the mystery of who killed his wife while at the same time working with his partner who is dealing with being the first female Texas Ranger. I guess the partner is supposed to fill the role of Trivette (who was cool af), who had to deal with being a black Texas Ranger?

The cliched plot, combined with the trailer that features zero martial arts, has made sure I'll stay away from it. They better not try to reboot Renegade after this.