• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hwarang

Oct 27, 2017
Does anyone else find this crazy? I didn't realize time flew by so fast.

edit: bro and sis - I understand it's only July. Think of it under the context of nostalgia and sentimentality.

Last edited:

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
tenor.gif

Vagger

Oct 29, 2017
Was just thinking about this the other day. Basically it feels like no move ever happened.

Bobson Dugnutt

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
there's pretty much three months to go yet breh, seeing as it didn't happen until a week or so in October. feels longer tbh, things are a slog right now

Nawid

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I miss the weirdness of the old OT, but otherwise, this place is good.

And the old place really did turn into some alt-right nightmare...

DevilPuncher

"This guy are sick" and Aggressively Mediocre
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, that's weird to think about. I remember having to install a plugin to get the (far superior btw) dark layout.

hank_tree

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
That's crazy. Only feels like 9 months.

Time flies.

Oct 25, 2017
Eh, it feels like I've been here forever, in a good way. I guess my ignore list is a bit long at this point, but most of those people are also permabanned now so go figure.

Checking in on the old place every once in a while is hilarious and sad. What a complete husk of a forum. There are literally people posting nazi propaganda going completely unchecked.

Oct 25, 2017

Dear lord. That place has gone completely to shit. Members trying to reassure themselves that everything is better now while it spirals into obsolescence and EL sitting on his dusty throne whining about how mean people were to him and flinging mud at the people who got him his fortune in the first place.

I'm more surprised he was able to trick us as long as he did.

I've said too much. I'm sorry!

Deleted member 1839

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That situation with amir0x happened around this time last year right, that was like the second biggest shit show of that year for gaf.

This place is still gaf with just a new name and color.

Status
Not open for further replies.