Oct 27, 2017
The English Wilderness
xoGV64H.gif

Omnistalgic

self-requested temp ban
Oct 27, 2017
NJ
Spoiler alert: its because they are black
Real talk a coworker said he's boycotting because they aren't showing up to work and it's disrespectful to season pass owners? I was like "wtf you buy seasonal tickets to games?"

this was before I really dove into a Fox News perspective of the whole ordeal and saw the asinine slant they put to the protesting and really everything. These ppl can't be thinking for themselves because you couldn't logically make these stances up in regards to players protesting for black people. It just made no sense what my co-worker said. Even the disrespecting the flag thing I was like "huh? I never salute the flag 😂 "

Straight nonsense being regurgitated from these racist sources. It's pretty sad, I don't get how Fox has a legal right to do what they do. It's propaganda for a specific party claiming they are "telling it like it is." Sorry for the rant, but what a world. Shit just made no sense to me for a long time. I kept saying "why do ppl think like this? I would never equate kneeling with disrespect like ever...

now I see where this thinking is coming from.

Calvinien

Banned
Jul 13, 2019
The irony is so unreal its literally burning his face.

I mean, a person making sure the first thing you know about them is their religion is usually going to turn out to be an asshole. Most decent people view that as soemthing personal, not as a vehicle for self promotion or a reason to start fights.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Lmao I can't believe this gif is finally appropriate for something

Real talk a coworker said he's boycotting because they aren't showing up to work and it's disrespectful to season pass owners? I was like "wtf you buy seasonal tickets to games?"

this was before I really dove into a Fox News perspective of the whole ordeal and saw the asinine slant they put to the protesting and really everything. These ppl can't be thinking for themselves because you couldn't logically make these stances up in regards to players protesting for black people. It just made no sense what my co-worker said. Even the disrespecting the flag thing I was like "huh? I never salute the flag 😂 "

Straight nonsense being regurgitated from these racist sources. It's pretty sad, I don't get how Fox has a legal right to do what they do. It's propaganda for a specific party claiming they are "telling it like it is." Sorry for the rant, but what a world. Shit just made no sense to me for a long time. I kept saying "why do ppl think like this? I would never equate kneeling with disrespect like ever...

now I see where this thinking is coming from.
Yeah the amount of lies and nonsense in US news is incredible, especially right now with the extremely blatant lies about election fraud and whatnot.
They just throw stuff out there and expect stupid people to believe it and not question it leading to ridiculous conspiracy theories like the ones he was echoing lol

Supaidaman

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Dude not only has a Parler profile but also a Rumble.

Yeah, I'm not buying his excuses.

LycanXIII

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Going through his liked tweets and see that he has a Rumble account too. Looking in to that, it's right wing youtube.
rumble.com

The JAT Channel

Browse the most recent videos from channel "The JAT Channel" uploaded to Rumble.com

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

The posts he echoed are from "Name Hidden" ("@Private User") so the only explanation that could possibly make sense is if that they are from a deleted user and somehow he doesn't see them when logged in but we see them as non-logged readers (it would be a bug of the Parler UI or something).

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
I just started FFX with my daughter. Well this is going to make the playthrough awkward.

Slash

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Sep 12, 2018
Yikes

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Slash

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Sep 12, 2018
Hidden content

ArtemisLunar

One Winged Slayer - Shinra Employee
The Fallen
Jun 13, 2018
Thats's very bad, and even worse that he's trying to deny it even with the proof in front of him

ShadG

Aug 6, 2019
This sucks massively, and I really hope Ratchet won't be voiced by him in the future.

dsmash

May 19, 2020
Well there goes me playing the next Ratchet game then.
I don't agree with what this voice actor has posted, but do you expect moral purity from the entire team that makes a game? Because if you do, I think you are lieing to yourself with respect to the games you allow yourself to play. Surely on any team of a large size there are people who hold hateful or ignorant views, but for the vast majority of these people, you just don't know their views.

Slash

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Sep 12, 2018
Hidden content

Starphanluke

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 15, 2017
Lmao he's getting called out for being a POS and his defense is it wasn't him... even though it very much was.

It's almost worse than just leaning in. Fuck him.

Zyrox

One Winged Slayer Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 25, 2017
Very disappointing to read. And now he's trying to wiggle himself out of it too. Bleh.

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
So he posted it and now is trying to back pedal and say it wasn't him, lol?

Apologising is hard apparently.

Nanashrew

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Disappointed that some VAs are retweeting him and not looking further, like the fact his Parler is on his website, or the fact he has a Parler account to begin with.

Kingasta

Avenger
Jan 4, 2018
He's playing dumb, although he really is one for creating an official Parler account if he really cares about his career.

Last edited:

AniHawk

No Fear, Only Math
Oct 25, 2017
So he posted it and now is trying to back pedal and say it wasn't him, lol?

Apologising is hard apparently.

he knows it's not a widely-accepted 'opinion' and people at disney, insomniac, and square-enix (all out here in socal) aren't too likely to look kindly on this kind of stuff so it directly affects his livelihood.

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Disappointed that some VAs are retweeting him and not looking further, like the fact his Parler is on his website, or the fact he has a Parler account to begin with.
To be fair Padme's voice actress from The Clone Wars is on Parler too and she follows people like Kevin Sorbo and Gina Carano, but she hasn't actually posted anything bad as far as I can tell

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
James, if you're reading this, just stop, man. It don't look good.

Just spend some time rethinking some things and do better in the future and you can look at this point in time as a certain point where you found out you may have been stuck in a brain rotting bubble that seems pretty dangerous to people on the outside looking in and grew out of it eventually.

(hopefully)

James, if you're reading this, many of us here grew up on the work you did, whether be on Saturday morning cartoons, video games (your performance as Tidus was a big highlight of mine's for Final Fantasy X), animated weekday afternoon action shows, etc. It didn't matter about one's ethnicity, religion, affiliation, etc., your prolific work and performances transcended those boundaries. You left a strong legacy. But sadly, the act of being on such social media platforms associated with hate and hurt has ruined that legacy for several, maybe for good.

Is this really the legacy you really want to leave? Is this what you want to be remembered as, many of whom grew up on your work? If what Mark says is true that you are indeed a better person rather than what your posts on Parler and Rumble paint you as, I challenge you to show it from here on out in-person, on the web, and in private (deleting (not privatizing) those accounts on Parler and Rumble first is a big step forward). Consider this an act of God to test if you are truly a good-hearted person what Mark says you are and not the hurt-hearted person your accounts says otherwise. Being religious and supporting views of hurt, disinformation, and hate are entirely separate from one another.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Parlor is pretty much organizing all of the shit heads in a neat little bundle so the rest of us can see them for who they really are and stop dealing with them.

I mean, they could literally change their name to "Hey, we're the social media app that welcomes bigots and racists dot com" and people would be like "oh, that must be Parlor's new name".

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
I don't agree with what this voice actor has posted, but do you expect moral purity from the entire team that makes a game? Because if you do, I think you are lieing to yourself with respect to the games you allow yourself to play. Surely on any team of a large size there are people who hold hateful or ignorant views, but for the vast majority of these people, you just don't know their views.

Of course I don't, but for someone to being the major voice in the game, I don't have to support getting the game due to this person's views. And thats on me.

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
Yeah I'll also add that if he is indeed reading this, JAT you really have to think about what you are doing. Just stop, you are just embarrassing yourself attempting to get yourself out of a situation. Just own up to what you did and take back what you posted. Your words (heck even echoing things) can seriously hurt others emotionally.