What is your most anticipated Vita title of 2018?

• 13 Sentinels

Votes: 126 28.4%
  • Catherine Fullbody

Votes: 160 36.1%
  • Persona 3/5 Dancing

Votes: 87 19.6%
  • Muv Luv

Votes: 52 11.7%
  • Code: Realize/Hakuoki

Votes: 18 4.1%

• Total voters

Cornbread78

Oct 25, 2017
Northeast USA
My Vita 1000 battery is starting to go. The amount of time on standby mode is getting considerably shorter. Does anyone have any recommendations on replacement batteries?

I had the same problem, but I ended up buying one of the silver 2000 models from Japan and I love the damn thing.

I was told to buy the battery on Amazon and it's easy to replace myself though...

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
My Vita 1000 battery is starting to go. The amount of time on standby mode is getting considerably shorter. Does anyone have any recommendations on replacement batteries?
It looks like you can buy replacement batteries on eBay. Vita is actually really easy to take apart. I did it when I swapped out an analog stick. Just watch a video on YouTube .

1upsuper

Jan 30, 2018
How do I get my Vita to stop saving my password when logging into PSN? I want to have to enter my password each time I log into PSN and I can't find any option in settings for it to stop autofilling my password.

lyte edge

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've just played the first mission. It is playable but it's not stable (depending on the number of enemies on the screen).

I got Bullet Girls Phantasia today for PS4 and Vita. It's not cross-save, so that was a waste, lol. If you're going to get this game, get the PS4 version- it has a super-stable framerate and more enemies on-screen, plus looks super-clean, although graphically it's certainly nothing impressive. Tried Vita briefly and it seemed plenty playable to me on the first training stage, but those framerate drops...ouch. I hesitate to think what the Vita version is like on some of the later stages on harder difficulty settings-- might be unplayable.

Also could be possible that they release a day-one patch that helps performance issues on Vita- the game is not technically out yet. But if I weren't a collector, I'd be selling the Vita version off ASAP and would just stick with PS4.

As for the game itself, I wrote up some impressions elsewhere, but it's OK enough so far. They removed the ability to cling to walls/hide behind objects, but it doesn't seem as necessary since enemies are generally more melee-oriented. The difficulty is weird- normal, which is basically easy mode, is too easy on regular stages from what I've played, but the two harder difficulties are too hard, with increased numbers of enemy waves and they take much longer to kill. I did one stage on normal in about five minutes that took maybe 20+ minutes on hard to get to the boss on (who killed me immediately). The game seems pretty grindy since you'll want to replay levels to level up and get loot/materials to upgrade the characters and weapons. The harder difficulties also offer rare item drops that normal does not have. And yes, it's perverted as hell and has no chance of getting released outside of Asia.

Last edited:

Chessguy1

Oct 25, 2017
you can actually just tweet them about a game and ask if they can get it again, and they will usually answer. one awesome aspect of VGP.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017

topplehat

Oct 27, 2017
Austin, TX
So....does the download queue on the PSN webstore not work for Vita anymore? Trying to get Chrono Cross and Suikoden 2 on the Vita because they don't show up on the Vita store but they aren't downloading via the PSN webstore either...

HotHamBoy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So....does the download queue on the PSN webstore not work for Vita anymore? Trying to get Chrono Cross and Suikoden 2 on the Vita because they don't show up on the Vita store but they aren't downloading via the PSN webstore either...
They should be there... i own both games and have downloaded them directly from the Vita store.

Also, if you buy them on the web store they will show up in your download list on Vita.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty much every single noteworthy* (subjective to taste) NISA Vita title is under 10USD for this weekend's PSN flash sale.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
Pretty much every single noteworthy* (subjective to taste) NISA Vita title is under 10USD for this weekend's PSN flash sale.

I wouldn't even say it's half their noteworthy* games lol. Even without Ys 8 and Danganronpa 3, there's no Disgaea, drpgs other than Stranger or their "indie" games. Those have been the main appeal for Nisa for several years now.

citrusred

Oct 28, 2017
Anyone have any recommendation on a slim cover for a Vita 1000? All I actually want is to protect the sticks while its in a bag

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
I'm on chap. 9 and find that the game is overstaying its welcome specially all the flashbacks to conversations, hours or even minutes ago.

That's my biggest complaint about the game. It's like they underestimate the player's ability to remember specific situations when there are new developments to the story. It'll happen right until the end, I'm afraid. Still, I just skip those flashbacks whenever they appear, so it's just a matter of adjusting to the situation.