DinkyDev

The Movie Critic
Feb 5, 2021
Statement:

"As I approach 77 years old, I feel it's time for me to retire as Chairman and CEO of WWE. Throughout the years, it's been a privilege to help WWE bring you joy, inspire you, thrill you, surprise you, and always entertain you. I would like to thank my family for mightily contributing to our success, and I would also like to thank all of our past and present Superstars and employees for their dedication and passion for our brand. Most importantly, I would like to thank our fans for allowing us into your homes every week and being your choice of entertainment. I hold the deepest appreciation and admiration for our generations of fans all over the world who have liked, currently like, and sometimes even love our form of Sports Entertainment.

"Our global audience can take comfort in knowing WWE will continue to entertain you with the same fervor, dedication, and passion as always. I am extremely confident in the continued success of WWE, and I leave our company in the capable hands of an extraordinary group of Superstars, employees, and executives – in particular, both Chairwoman and Co-CEO Stephanie McMahon and Co-CEO Nick Khan. As the majority shareholder, I will continue to support WWE in any way I can. My personal thanks to our community and business partners, shareholders, and Board of Directors for their guidance and support through the years. Then. Now. Forever. Together."
variety.com

Vince McMahon Announces Retirement From WWE

Vince McMahon is retiring from WWE.

Last edited:

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
does that mean staying out the backroom? Cause that is where he done most of his dirt

TrojanAg

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
bear-in-the-big-blue-house-taking-out-the-trash.gif

JediMPG

Avenger
Jan 6, 2019
Holy fucking shit wow. Never thought I'd see the day. I thought he'd die with his job.

Never gonna be another like him, both good and bad. Thanks for all the good times, Vince and hopefully this means greater things for WWE

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
i don't believe that shit for a second. he's still the majority shareholder and we all know steph is just his puppet.

i think he knows some more crazy shit is about to come out and this is the best way to get out from under that without outright selling.

Deleted member 27921

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
He's either pulling a Tom Brady move and he'll announce his triumphant return in a week, or he's pulling a Papa John move and removing his greasy face from the brand because of bad PR. Rest assured he will remain a rich asshole.

Altazor

Oct 25, 2017
Chile
Vince retire bitch

can't wait for the 'E marks to give him a standing ovation, chant his name and "thank you Vince" and make bowing down gestures

zombiejames

Oct 25, 2017
Actually retirement or wrestling sports entertainment retirement? If he's still heading creative, it won't make a lick of difference.

Stoopkid

Oct 27, 2017
Wow, end of an era. Love him or hate him the Mr. McMahon character was a huge part of my childhood.