Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
None of his family, friends, or teachers at his school could tell him this was a bad idea? Like, really? How did he get into the classroom? He should have been stopped way before. That's a lot of people that didn't give a shit.

fontguy

Avenger
Oct 8, 2018
It's literally the easiest thing in the world to not paint your face black and be a racial caricature.

And yet

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I was wondering when the annual "white man dons blackface for Halloween" thread was going to appear. Never ceases to amaze me when white people think they can still get away with that stuff these days.

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
None of his family, friends, or teachers at his school could tell him this was a bad idea? Like, really? How did he get into the classroom? He should have been stopped way before. That's a lot of people that didn't give a shit.
do you think it was like walking down a hallway and seeing a man on fire, running past you. except instead of on fire, he's in full blackface and on is way to teach a class?

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018
internet dipshit voice he wasn't doing this to be racist he was trying to make a point about the vapidity of these "inspirational" corporate ad buys that sound fulfilling but mean nothing, especially when the company trying to pull this 'responsible tech' argument just bid $10 billion on a thing they call the 'war cloud'

here's a video that agrees with me links to a youtube video called MICROSOFT'S COMMON AD -- WHITES BEING GENOCIDED FROM TECH AND SCIENCE

Skyejack

Banned
Oct 30, 2019
Was he also planning an attack on the Death Star?

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
It's the end of 2019.

There should be more than enough things in the news about people getting fired for blackface that it shouldn't be happening at all. Why do people still do this.

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
Absolutely incredible that this keeps happening. It's impossible to imagine the bubble you'd have to live in to think this is okay.

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Somehow now it's even more racist.

I have no doubts in my mind that the punchline of this antic was "thug rappers get older and become corporate, everything they say is bullshit, when you turn the corner in age, you become a corporate shill like everyone else, just ask Dr. Dre", but he couldn't come up with a Dr. Dre costume that kids would get, so he went with Common because Common is in ads.

SugarNoodles

Nov 3, 2017
Portland, OR
I have no doubts in my mind that the punchline of this antic was "thug rappers get older and become corporate, everything they say is bullshit, when you turn the corner in age, you become a corporate shill like everyone else, just ask Dr. Dre", but he couldn't come up with a Dr. Dre costume that kids would get, so he went with Common because Common is in ads.
Really? I'm pretty sure it was "isn't it weird that Microsoft uses black people to advertise technology now? Also how funny is the way black people talk lol?"

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Really? I'm pretty sure it was "isn't it weird that Microsoft uses black people to advertise technology now? Also how funny is the way black people talk lol?"

I think this guy thought he was clever in doing this. Usually when you think you're being clever, the point you're trying to drive home is bigger than, "EBONICS LOL!"

I bet he's bitter that he couldn't tie this together with Beats.

Oct 27, 2017
How can there still be people who think this is a good idea
Because attempting to shit on black people is always in style. It never goes out of season.

We literally have a movie in theaters about the "life" of harriet tubman and how she was chased by a black slave catcher by the name of Bigger Long which required her to be saved by a white man.

The constant and sheer disrespect of black people in this country is maddening

and fuck any and all of the complicit motherfuckers that saw him and/or knew what he was going to do and did nothing about it

Lorcain

Oct 27, 2017
Part of the investigation should be to see which of his fellow faculty or staff saw him and tolerated this.

Trup1aya

Literally a train safety expert
Oct 25, 2017
How does this keep happening.

Like everyone has gotten the memo by now... It won't end well.

Clay

Oct 29, 2017
How can you be this dumb, and also a teacher?

The requirements to become a teacher, especially for anything pre-high school, are alarming. I partied with a few people in college who became teachers. I don't want to speak too meanly about friends, but let's just say intelligence isn't a requirement to be a teacher.

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
Did someone start a thread about the principal that let the kid dress up as Hitler? Two stunning examples from this Halloween.

Subpar Scrub

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How do people keep doing this and thinking "This will be fine". lmao

JackSwift

Oct 28, 2017
I thought it was gonna be an actual Common song he rapped to, he fucking rapped a fucking commercial wtf

joecanada

Oct 28, 2017
Canada
He went through several steps before arriving at this point.

Thinking of the idea
Probably talking to others about it
Buying the materials
Applying the materials
Going into his classroom

At no point did he think this could possibly be an awful idea. What a moron.
Imagine this is your kids teacher . Fuck

shenden

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know what's actually more concerning, being not a racist, but being this stupid thinking it's a good of an idea to do as an teacher. Or being a racist and doing this