witty_mittie3

Oct 25, 2017
Mississippi
I have this on the PS4. It's an awesome game and pretty perfect for the Switch with it being a dungeon crawling loot game! Perfect to sit on the couch or take on the go.

Str0ngStyle

Oct 28, 2017
This game is shockingly OK. No disrespect, was pleasantly surprised playing it. This does seem like an awesome game to have on the go.

Rokal

Oct 25, 2017
This game is actually pretty good. Surprisingly distinct weapon play styles, nice optional challenges in the dungeons, nice amount of depth for a ARPG that you might just play solo.

Bunkles

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
That trailer was insane. I may look into getting this.

Buggy Loop

Oct 27, 2017
Sold! Can't believe diablo type games have taken so long to be portable, it's the perfect combination. I hope they reap the rewards.

LCGeek

Oct 28, 2017
Sold! Can't believe diablo type games have taken so long to be portable, it's the perfect combination. I hope they reap the rewards.

GGG don't have the resources to do PC, Xbox, and soon PS4/MAC plus Switch.

Blizzard is being dumb with diablo as usual so no expectations. I would kill from titan quest in it's ugpraded form to show up, poe, or grim dawn. I love diablo but unless it D4 not too interested D3 is a little stale to me right now, burnt after 1500 hours invested in to it

yungronny

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
Hell yeah, have always been interested in this one. Just wish you could change your character for co-op.

drewfonse

Oct 28, 2017
I almost bought this on PS4. Will but on Switch.

That trailer is great. Looks pretty, too.

CthulhuSars

Oct 25, 2017
If Blizzard would release Diablo on the Switch people would loose their shit. This is a cool release and I am glad the indie seen is embracing the Switch.

Deleted member 18161

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Blizzard is being dumb with diablo as usual so no expectations. I would kill from titan quest in it's ugpraded form to show up, poe, or grim dawn. I love diablo but unless it D4 not too interested D3 is a little stale to me right now, burnt after 1500 hours invested in to it

Is PoE coming to PS4 anytime soon?

BordyDogue

One Winged Slayer
Nov 23, 2017
I heard of this game on YouTube in 2016, didn't really think about it after that
This is the first isometric action game on the Switch tho, good move

LCGeek

Oct 28, 2017
Is PoE coming to PS4 anytime soon?

Not within the next 6 months from what I can tell. I'm sure like X1 when betas are ready they will start annoucning it. Just glad my more preferred ARPG is finally heading to the spot the bulk of the clan that plays this stuff is.

Bandage

Oct 25, 2017
The Internet

Kunka Kid

Oct 27, 2017
This game is great, and being able to play it on the couch while watching TV with my girlfriend will be awesome. I'll definitely be picking this up.

Deleted member 17207

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Shit. Others have said it, but I've been wanting Diablo on Switch and this looks like it's pretty much IT.

CarthOhNoes

Someone is plagiarizing this post
Oct 25, 2017
The best thing about this is that Geralt of Rivia does the voiceover for Victor.
Oh and having a loot based ARPG on a handheld is amazing too. Blizzard: get your shit together and get D3 on Switch.

Mechanized

Oct 27, 2017
That Motorhead expansion is weird lol. But cool.

Between this and Titan Quest there will be a whole lotta arpg'n going on.

Dash Kappei

Nov 1, 2017
Is this is any way related to the awfully mediocre (but weirdly liked by many) Van Helsing games? The art is super similar... although it's so generic that it could be from anything really lol

Wait Titan Quest is Switch-bound??

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
How's the loot grind in this game? Does it have the same loot tiers as Diablo, like magic, rare, unique/legendary, set?

Pooroomoo

Oct 28, 2017

Very possibly I misunderstood what you wrote, but you do know Titan Quest is also coming to Switch, right?
Wait Titan Quest is Switch-bound??
Yes

tyfon

Nov 2, 2017
Norway

Sadly the new expansion for Titan Quest (Ragnarok) will not be available on the console editions for some reason, only on Steam.
I will buy it on PS4 when it includes the expansion.
The game will first release on PS4/X1 in March with the Switch version to follow "when it is done".
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...ike-titan-quest-coming-to-switch-ps4-xbox-one

Victor Vran is a great game though, it even supports couch co-op on PS4 so it's bound to have either that or local co-op or both on the Switch.
We might actually double dip and get it for our Switches depending on the state of the port.