• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
Lol. So BioWare, while launching a game their core fanbase couldn't give a fuck about, decided to yank the fans chain about a game they DO care about? SOLID PLAN.

Reminder: this started with BioWare teasing, not Eurogamer or whoever. they didn't have to say "you might see something, we just won't say where" .

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I want more Dragon Age, but if it is years away, whatever. No desire to see it now at all. Show it in a year or two.

Deleted member 47318

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 1, 2018
As I said in the other thread, this comes across more as a desperate pitch than an actual announcement.

This feels like a weird combination of alleviating fan fears of the series being dead and a pitch of sorts to beg PapEA not to kill the series.

In the cheapest way possible too.

It definitely didn't come across as a project that will certainly materialize and release at some point.

RoninStrife

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If this is a desperate plea to show EA there is a big enough fanbase to justify a sequel, Im expecting a trailer akin to Skyrim announcement trailer..
Which I don't think is fair to the franchise. It deserves more than that.. and in the age of instant gratification, I hope it's enough to warrant a good enough reaction to get full commitment from EA to give us what we truly deserve... a fully fledged sequel.. and not a GaaS game.